Neutrik NP2RX-BAG Right-Angle 1/4" Mono Phone Plug (Black/Silver)
PA SKU # NTK NP2RXBAG MFR # NP2RX-BAG UPC # 7613187000775
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
58 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Male 1/4" Mono Phone Plug
- Tip, Sleeve (TS) Connections
- Extra Slim Right-Angle Design
- Industry Standard
- Solder Cups
- Black Metal Housing
- Silver Contacts
Male 1/4" Right-Angle TS Mono Phone Plug, Cable End, Black Housing, Silver Contacts2 pole 1/4" professional right-angle phone plug, silver contacts, black shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Title: NP2RX-BAG
- Connection Type: Plug
- Gender: male
- Dielectric strength: 1 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ (initial)
- Rated current per contact: depends on mating connector A
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Cable O.D.: 4 - 7 mm
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 1 mm²
- Wiresize: 18 AWG
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Bushing: Polyacetal (POM) + PU
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ni (Su)
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Black chromium
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Standard compliance: IEC 60603-11 / EIA RS-453
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from Neutrik