The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
Errors, Corrections and Changes
We may make changes to the pricing, features, functionality or content of the Site at any time without notice to you. We do not represent or warrant that the product information, pricing, or other information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information, prices or other content appearing on the Site.
If you place an order for item(s) that were mispriced, you will be notified by your Sales Engineer in most cases. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please understand that we reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
Certain sections of, or offerings from, the Site may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information. Each registration is for your personal use only and not on behalf of any other person or entity. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
Use of Information
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit information you supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
Links to other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; (d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached by directing an e-mail to the Copyright Agent using our contact form.
Information and Press Releases
The Site contains information and press releases about us. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
Forms, Agreements & Documents
We may make available through the Site or through other Web sites sample and actual forms, checklists, business documents and legal documents (collectively, "Documents"). All Documents are provided on a non-exclusive license basis only for your personal one-time use for non-commercial purposes, without any right to re-license, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer such license. Documents are provided for a charge and without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to their suitability, legal effect, completeness, currentness, accuracy, and/or appropriateness. THE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", AND WITH "ALL FAULTS", AND WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THE DOCUMENTS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Documents may be inappropriate for your particular circumstances. Furthermore, state laws may require different or additional provisions to ensure the desired result. You should consult with legal counsel to determine the appropriate legal or business documents necessary for your particular transactions, as the Documents are only samples and may not be applicable to a particular situation. Some Documents are public domain forms or available from public records.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITH "ALL FAULTS," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 17(b). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
Limitation of Liability
(a) We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Site or any services or products obtainable therefrom, (b) the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof, (c) your use of the Site, (d) the content contained on the Site, or (e) any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party. (b) THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE AND/OR THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN OR HEREBY SHALL NOT EXCEED AND THAT AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US AND ANY AFFILIATED PARTY.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content and Materials provided therein.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Salt Lake City, Utah, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the Site (and/or any information, Documents, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 16 and Section 17. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. This Agreement and all incorporated agreements and your information may be automatically assigned by us in our sole discretion to a third party in the event of an acquisition, sale or merger. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Any legal controversy or legal claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our services, excluding legal action taken by us to collect or recover damages for, or obtain any injunction relating to, Site operations, intellectual property, and our services, shall be settled solely by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of JAMS. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Salt Lake City, Utah, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or us may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Salt Lake City, Utah necessary to protect the rights or property of you and us pending the completion of arbitration. Each party shall bear one-half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred through JAMS.
Acceptance of Agreement
Social Media Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. By participating in a Performance Audio Twitter/Facebook Promotion, you fully agree and accept these Standard Twitter/Facebook Promotion Terms and Conditions as well as any individual terms and conditions of the specific prize draw.
2. Performance Audio Twitter and Facebook prize draws are open to residents of the 48 contiguous states, U.S.A., aged 18 and over only, excluding Associates of Performance Audio or employees of companies involved in the prize draw and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with the relevant prize draw.
3. To enter Twitter promotions, entrants must have access to the internet and have a genuine Twitter account. Entrants must follow to be eligible to enter Performance Audio Twitter promotions.
4. To enter Facebook promotions, entrants must have access to the internet and have a Facebook account. Entrants must 'like' Performance Audio (perfaud) on Facebook to be eligible to enter Performance Audio's Facebook promotions.
5. The winner or winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the course of the prize draw. The number of winners in any promotion and the prizes available will be confirmed within the entry details for that promotion. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with the specific promotion Terms and Conditions. Performance Audio will conduct the draw, whose decision in all matters relating to the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into except with prize winners.
6. Only one entry per person, per social media account in any promotion.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter, unless otherwise stated.
8. Entry in a promotion closes when stated in the entry details for that particular promotion. Entries received after closure will not be counted.
9. Winners will be notified via the Social Media platform that the prize draw was run on via a private message and/or email, if supplied. Winners' names (at Performance Audio's absolute and sole discretion) may be announced on the Performance Audio Facebook page, website and/or Twitter account. Winners must therefore 'like' or 'follow' the account in order to be contacted about prizes. Prize winners will be notified after the prize draw (which will take place within 7 days of the promotion closing date) via a reply to the entrant's public comment submitted to enter the prize draw. Winners must then provide a postal address to which their prize should be delivered within 48 hours via private message. Failure to respond to the notification or acknowledge the win within the claim period of 48 hours (unless an alternative period is provided for in that promotion's Terms and Conditions) will invalidate that winner's claim and their prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, Performance Audio will select an alternative winner from all remaining entries in that prize draw.
10. In order to receive their prize, a winner is required to provide Performance Audio with their full name and a valid address located in the lower 48 states, U.S.A.
11. Prizes are as stated, are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives are available. Performance Audio reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason.
12. When dates for claiming a prize are specified, such dates cannot be altered and by entering a promotion where the prize relates to a specific event which is date-specific, Performance Audio or the third party prize supplier are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend the prize event for any reason.
13. Performance Audio will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries and Performance Audio does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received for any reason, or for any prizes which cannot be delivered due to an incorrect or inaccurate address having been provided by the winner. Except where indicated otherwise in a specific promotion's Terms and Conditions, prizes will be received within 28 days of receipt by Performance Audio of a winner's address details.
15. Performance Audio reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend a promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
16. By participating in a Performance Audio promotion, participants accept either Facebook's or Twitter's terms and conditions (as the case may be, depending on their route of entry) although it is acknowledged that such Performance Audio promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with Facebook or Twitter. Participants entering release Facebook or Twitter (as the case may be, depending on their route of entry) from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry in a promotion.
17. In the event that Performance Audio believes that an entry contravenes any of these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to disqualify that entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by US law. Performance Audio reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for this competition at any time without notice.