Mogami W3082 Superflexible Studio Speaker Cable (By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W3082 MFR # W3082
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
460 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Flexible PVC Jacket
- Coaxial Design
- 2x 14 AWG Conductors
- 0.256" Outer Diameter
- Sold by the Foot
- Made in Japan
2 Conductor 15 AWG High Definition Coaxial Speaker Cable (Price Per Foot)This standard speaker cable is designed to meet XLR audio connector cable clamp. Coaxial Design is used to provide as large a conductor size as possible, which results in the following features:
- Large conductor size of 2.0mm (close to #14AWG) despite small OD of 6.5mm (0.256"). (Same conductor size for both internal and external (shield) conductors.)
- Extremely low induction from outside and affection to outside.
- Suitable impedance as speaker cable.
- Better sound quality than quad nor regular parallel configuration. Now, specify MOGAMI #3082 as world standard of economy and popular professional speaker cable.
- Conductor Details: 80/0.18 OFC (80x33AWG)
- Conductor Size(mm²): 2.03mm² (Approx. #14AWG)
- Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm): 4.6Ø (0.181")
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Insulation Colors: White
- Served Shield Details: 80/0.18 OFC (80x33AWG)
- Served Shield Size(mm²): 2.03mm² (Approx. #14AWG)
- Jacket Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.5±0.5Ø (0.256±0.0197"Ø)
- Jacket Material: Flexible PVC
- Jacket Color: Black
- Roll Size: 100m (328Ft) / 200m (656Ft) / 153m (500Ft)
- Weight per 100m Roll: 7.5kg
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- DC Resistance at 20°C: 0.009Ω/m(0.0027Ω/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C: 253pF/m(77pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.4µH/m(0.12µH/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise: 0.2mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz: 0.2mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MΩ x m Min. at DC 500V, 20°C
- Flex Life: 15,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: More than 980N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20°C +70°C(-4°F +158°F)
- Standard: UL13 CL2 75°C
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami