Mogami W2697 Miniature Balanced Mic Cable (Black, By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W2697BLACK MFR # W2697 UPC # 657248903879
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
511 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Great for Lavalier Mics
- Balanced Low Noise
- 2 Conductors
- 28 AWG
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
These miniature microphone cables feature necessary mechanical strength (tensile strength and long flex life) and flexibility for lavalier microphones and other applications. All balanced configuration. Part No. W3031 cable is exactly same construction as Part No. W2697 cable except for shield structure. Part No. W2697 cable is constructed with served (spiral) shield, while Part No. W3031 cable is constructed with braided shield. Part No. W2901 is specially designed with better tensile strength and longer flex life, sacrificing some sound quality, and creating a slightly more difficult soldering job because of used copper-tin alloy conductor, this cable is mechanically very strong and durable. Of couse, its cost is higher.
2 Conductor 28awg Miniature Balanced Mic Cable (Sold by the Foot)
Standard Roll Lengths:
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor Details: 16/0.08 A
- Conductor Size(mm(2)): 0.08mm(2) (#28 AWG)
- Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm): 0.85 diameter (0.033")
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Insulation Colors: Red / White
- Shield: Served Shield Approx. 60/0.08A
- Jacket Ov. Dia.(mm): 2.5 diameter (0.098")
- Jacket Material: Flexible PVC
- Jacket Colors: Black
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft), 100m (328Ft), 200m (656Ft)
- Weight: 1.8kg / 200m
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C Inner Cond.: 0.23W/m(0.070W/Ft)
- DC Resistance at 20C Shield: 0.065W/m(0.020W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure* K0: 300pF/m(92pF/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure* K1: 57pF/m(17pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 300mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 49,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 294N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 You Save $46.45 Originally $266.44
- Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 You Save $10.00 Originally $34.99
- PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 You Save $3.99 Originally $63.98
More from Mogami
- Special Price $479.00 You Save $20.00 Originally $499.00