PA SKU # PSN HP60 MFR # HP60 UPC # 673454000690
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Six Headphone Amps
- Headphone Level Controls
- Stereo Line Outputs
- 2 Stereo Input Channels
- 1/4" TRS Inputs & Outputs
- XLR Talkback-Mic Input
- 1U Rackmount Design
The Problem Solver
Rack Mount 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier/Mixing System
"Turn my headphones up!" "More me, I can't hear myself!" "Turn down that click!" It gets old. Change that tune with the HP60 headphone distribution system. The HP60 is more than just a half-dozen headphone amps, it's a field-tested solution to a host of common headphone-monitoring problems.
Let's start with "turn my headphones up." Each of the HP60's six headphone amps has its own level control and puts out 150 mW, which is loud enough to drive the alligators out of the Louisiana swamps. If they can't hear this headphone system, they're stone deaf. More likely they'll scream, "turn it down, you're killing me!" Problem solved.
Now let's solve "turn down that click." The HP60 features two sets of line-level, stereo inputs that are routed to all six headphones, a Mix control that sets their relative levels for each headphone output, and a mute switch for each headphone. So you can feed the main control-room mix to channel A and the click to channel B and use the Mix controls to individually raise or lower the click relative to the main mix for each musician. Problem solved.
As for "more me," in addition to the two pairs of main stereo inputs, you get an external stereo input pair with level control for each headphone channel. A Mono switch lets you sum the left and right inputs. So you can send each of the whiners a feed of just their instrument or voice and can control the level separately for each. Problem solved.
With the HP60, when you talk, everyone listens. Hit the Talk button and use the talkback-mic input and your favorite dynamic mic to tell 'em what to do. You can even use a footswitch to control the talkback hands-free.
Each channel also has stereo line outputs that can send a copy of the line-level headphone-channel mix to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. So if you have a large band and need more than six headphones, you can chain two or more HP60s.
So get the problem solver, the most flexible and advanced headphone-mixing system in its price class: the PreSonus HP60.
- 6 screaming-loud (150 mW/channel) headphone amplifiers, each with:
- Headphone level control
- Mix control (blends signals from input pairs A and B)
- Mute switch (mutes input pairs A and B)
- Stereo external input with level control
- Mono switch for external input
- Stereo (L/R) line outputs
- 2 stereo input channels (A and B)
- Talkback-microphone input with:
- Mic-level control
- Talk button (momentary switch)
- Footswitch jack for hands-free talkback operation
- 4 balanced 1/4" analog line inputs (L/R Mix input pairs A and B)
- 6 stereo 1/4" external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for "more me," with trim controls
- 6 stereo 1/4" headphone outputs (front panel)
- 6 stereo 1/4" line outputs (1 per channel); carries a copy of the channel mix
- 1 balanced XLR input for external dynamic talkback microphone
- 1 1/4" footswitch jack for hands-free talkback operation
- 1U 19" rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
- Input A: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10k Ohms
- Input B: (2) 1/4" TRS balanced 10k Ohms
- External input: TRS stereo unbalanced 10k Ohms
- Headphone amplifier output power: 150 mW RMS (60 Ohms) per channel
- Audio outputs: 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced per channel
- Master controls: Talk button, Talkback volume, Input A, Input B
- Channel controls: Headphone level, Mix A/B control, External input level, Mono, Mute
- External talkback: XLR with TS external control jack
- Power: IEC - factory configured for 115V or 230V
- Dimensions: 1U - 19"(W) X 1.75" (H) X 5.5"
- Weight: 8.0 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
More from PreSonus
- PreSonus HP2 Headphone Amplifier$119.95