Radial Reamp JCR Studio Reamper
PA SKU # RE REAMPJCR MFR # R800 1030 UPC # 676101040315
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Passive John Cuniberti Reamper with Level Control & Filter
Passive John Cuniberti Reamper with Level Control & FilterThe Reamp JCR is a passive Reamper that allows you to take a prerecorded track and send it back to a guitar or bass amplifier and re-record it. The benefits are tremendous: instead of worrying about the sound of the track, you can focus your attention on getting the best musical performance. Once the magic has been captured, you can send the guitarist home and Reamp the track at will as you move the mics around the room, try various amplifiers or introduce effects. Best of all, you can Reamp the track later as the production develops.
The Radial Reamp JCR is the latest version of the original Reamp that was designed and patented by John Cuniberti. It features a 100% passive design with John's original custom wound 'Made in the USA' transformer and circuit. The latest Radial version features separate XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors, variable output level plus a three-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit. An on-board mute function has also been added to allow you to shut off the signal going to the amps when making adjustments or moving mics around the studio.
With today's unlimited track capabilities, Reamping is now accessible to everyone. And Reamping is no longer just for guitars... It is now common to Reamp bass, keyboards, drums, violin... you name it. In fact, Reamping is the magic ingredient that has brought many of the most esteemed recordings to life.
Radial is proud to continue the Reamp tradition with the new JCR.
- Lets you re-record tracks through a guitar or bass amp
- Original Reamp circuit designed by John Cuniberti
- Plug and play easy to use passive design
- Improves productivity while expanding creative options
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer isolated
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0dB/-1dB)
- Common mode rejection ratio: -55dB @ 55Hz
- Dynamic range: 140dB
- Noise floor: -115dBu
- Maximum input: +26dBu
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.001% @ 1kHz/0dBu input
- Inter-modulation distortion: 0.0025% @ 1kHz/-10dB input
- Phase deviation: 2(0) @ 100Hz; 0(0) @ 800Hz
- Input impedance: 1800 Ohms
- Output impedance: 4.8k Ohms
- XLR input: Balanced line-level, AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at the XLR input
- Mute: Mutes the output at the 1/4" unbalanced out
- Output level: Adjustable
- Hi-cut filter: Hi-cut: -3dB down @ 1kHz
- Low-cut filter Low-cut: -3dB down @ 180Hz
- Polarity: 180(0) polarity reverse at 1/4" output
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.32lb (600g)
- Shipping Size: 4" x 3" x 6.5" ( 102 x 76 x 165mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.85lb (840g)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Write Your Own Review
More from Radial