Radial HotShot ABo Line Output Selector
PA SKU # RE HOTSHOTABO MFR # R800 1509 UPC # 676101036455
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Latching Footswitch Toggles One XLR Input to Two XLR Outputs
Latching Footswitch Toggles One XLR Input to Two XLR OutputsThe HotShot ABo is a balanced output selector switch that lets you take an audio source and redirect it to two destinations by depressing a latching footswitch. It features separate -15dB pads on each output to better balance the signal levels. And since it is completely passive, powering is not required to make it work.
This makes the HotShot ABo ideal for a variety of applications including driving two channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing, to divert a mic from the PA system to the monitors or intercom, for temporarily muting the signal such as when coughing or for talkback mic control to the talent from the producer's desk.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the HotShot ABo is made in Canada with 14 gauge steel and baked enamel finish to handle the rigours of professional touring. Heavy duty latching footswitch and glass-nylon connectors are designed to provide years of trouble-free performance and are backed-up with a 3-year transfe..
Easy use, the HotShot ABo delivers instant footswitch control to divert the audio signal to two destinations for greater efficiency on stage.
- Redirect a balanced signal to two different destinations
- Toggle or mute the source with a latching footswitch
- Selectable input pads to better match signal levels
- Made from 14 gauge steel for dependability
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Circuit Type: Passive, true-bypass
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Switch type: Latching
- Dynamic range: Unlimited
- Ground lift: Pin-1 on input B
- Pad: -15dB on both inputs
- Toggle: Selects between input A or B
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Write Your Own Review
More from Radial