PA SKU # QSC KS212C MFR # KS212C-NA UPC # 684284066763
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 3600 Watt Class D Amplifier
- Dual 12" Long Excursion Drivers
- Dual 6th Order Band-Pass
- 15 dB SPL Attenuation
- 2x M20 Threaded Sockets
- 4x Heavy-Duty Casters
The KS212C subwoofer represents the world's first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
Dual 12" Active Cardioid Subwoofer
A breakthrough in innovation and design, the 3,600 Watt KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. "Keeping bass in its place" for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage, or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
Powered by a 3,600 Watt Class D amplifier, processed with the latest DSP technology, and featuring dual 12-inch long excursion drivers each arranged in a 6th order bandpass chamber, these components all combine seamlessly to produce a staggering 15 dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear. Highly portable, the cabinet features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted casters. Two M20 sockets accept a 35mm speaker pole in other horizontal or vertical orientation.
- 3600 Watt Class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- HxWxD = 24.5" x 15.5" x 33.5" (622 x 394 x 851 mm)
- 88.5 lbs (40.1 kg)
- Configuration: Dual 6th-order bandpass cardioid subwoofer
- LF Transducer: 2 x 12" (305 mm), cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 44 Hz - 104 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 118 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180° Cardioid (15dB rear rejection @ 70Hz)
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 132dB @1m, peak
2 x 1800W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
2 x selection buttons
2 x Power LED (front and rear)
Input Signal LED
Limiter active LED
2 x locking XLRF 1/4" combo
2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th power
- Enclosure Details
- Enclosure: 18mm birch plywood
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: Internal woofer cover
- Dimensions (HWD) inches: 24.5" × 15.5" × 33.5"
- Dimensions (HWD) mm: 622 mm x 394 mm x 851 mm
- Net Weight: 40.1 kg (88.5 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: TBD
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, CHina RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Optional Accessories:
KS212C Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover
SP-16X Extension Pole
Write Your Own Review
More from QSC