Provider Series PSL7 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (Black, Shure)
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Great for Speech & Theater Applications
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Electret Condenser Element
- Heavy Duty 2mm Cable
- 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- Low Profile Look
- Can be Woven into Hair or Costumes
Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with Heavy Duty 2mm Cable, Black with Shure TA4F Connector
You have been using the PSL6 low profile lavaliere mics, now you can offer the same great mic, in a Heavy Duty 2mm cable. The PSL7 is still a small low profile microphone element, with a stronger, thicker 2mm cable. They are available for Shure, Sennheiser, and AT Belt packs. Available in Black or Tan.
It works great with our HeadClip.
- Low-profile look
- Can be woven into hair or costumes for theatrical applications
- Available in Black or Tan
- Available for Shure, Sennheiser, and Audio Technica
- Model No.: PSM7
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -45 dB +3 dB
- SPL Max: 135 dB
- Cable: 1.2 mm
- Weight: 23 g
- Mic Dimensions: 3 mm
- Connector Type: AKG, Audio Technica, EV, Sennheiser, and Shure