Pioneer DJ PLX-500-K High-Torque, Direct-Drive Turntable (Black)
PA SKU # PIO PLX1000 MFR # PLX-1000 UPC # 884938245128
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- User-Friendly Control Layout
- High-Torque Direct Drive Motor System
- Tempo Control with Variable Width Levels
- Built to Reduce Vibration
- Rubber Encased Tone Arm
- ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Die-Cast Zinc Chassis
- Detachable Audio & Power Cables
The DJ quality PLX-1000 direct drive analog turntable is designed for DJs who enjoy the look, feel, and performance of vinyl for music playback. The model offers a highly familiar, user-friendly control layout, high-torque direct drive mechanism, and exceptional audio playback quality. Combine the PLX-1000 with a Pioneer professional series DJM mixer for an ideal system for true vinyl enthusiasts.
High-torque Direct-drive Analog Turntable with Low-noise, High-stability Design, 3 Tempo Ranges, and Professional Playback Quality
USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL LAYOUT
The PLX-1000 provides a user friendly layout familiar to top DJs of the past and present, providing quick tempo control capability on the right side of the player, start/stop button on the left side, and a high-torque platter with a lighted speed guide
HIGH-TORQUE DIRECT DRIVE SYSTEM
The direct drive mechanism of the PLX-1000 provides high-torque resulting in stable rotation and exceptional control. The turntable can achieve a starting torque of at least 4.5kg/cm and can reach its fixed rotation speed within 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm).
SOUND QUALITY DESIGN
To create an extremely stable player and prevent vibration, Pioneer utilized a heavy-mass zinc die-cast chassis for the top section of the player, reinforced with a bottom section made of 8-mm thick resin. The base of the unit was further enforced with 9-mm thick vibration-damping material that results in extremely stable playback. The tone arm also received great attention in build quality and design to maximize performance, using rubber insulation to minimize howling effects during audio playback. The RCA jacks feature gold-plated machine-cut parts for low impedance for excellent sound quality output.
The player provides a range of tempo adjustments from ±8% and ±16% to ±50%, giving users a range of pitch speeds. A "RESET" button for tempo sits next to the tempo slider for instant ±0% fixed rotation speed.
DETACHABLE POWER AND AUDIO CABLES
The PLX-1000 is built with a detachable power and audio cable connection for increased convenience, especially at times when the unit is being moved around. Users are also able to interchange cables to further customize the sound quality.
- User-friendly control layout
- High-torque direct drive system
- Designed for optimal sound quality
- Tempo control with variable width levels
- Detachable power and audio cables
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS:
- Power Requirements: AC 110-120V/220-240V, 50 Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Output: RCA x 1
- Main Unit Weight: 28.88 lbs.
- Maximum Dimensions: 17.83" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 13.89" (D)
- Drive Method: Quartz lock serve type direct drive
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1% or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Turntable: Aluminum die-casting diameter: 13.07"
- Rotation Speed: 33-1/3rpm, 45rpm
- Starting Torque: 4.5kg-cm or more
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Start Time: 0.3 seconds (at 33 1/3rpm)
- TONE ARM:
- Arm Type: Universal type S-shape tone arm, gimbal-supported type bearing structure, static type balance
- Tracking Error: Within 3º
- Effective Length: 9.05"
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 0.23"
- Overhang: 0.59"
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0oz to 0.14oz (1 scale 0, 0.03oz)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: Single cartridge: 0.12oz to 0.45oz (When shell weight is used: 0.12oz to 0.22oz)
- When only balanced weight is used: 0.21oz to 0.35oz (When sub weight is used: 0.33 to 0.45oz)
- Pioneer PLX-1000 Professional Turntable
- Turntable Sheet
- Slip Mat
- Dust Cover
- Head Shell
- Shell Weight
- Balance Weight
- Sub Weight
- Adapter for EP Record
- Power Cord
- Stereo RCA Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Pioneer