Pioneer HDJ-X10-K Flagship Professional Over-Ear DJ Headphones (Black)
PA SKU # PIO HDJX10K MFR # HDJ-X10-K UPC # 841300100867
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- 50mm Driver
- L & R Ch. Separation
- Over the Ear Comfort
- Military Shock Tested
- Color: Black
Flagship Professional DJ Headphones (Black)THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD
Stay on top of your game with the flagship HDJ-X10 over-ear headphones. Refined with input from professional DJs to serve you at festivals, clubs and everywhere in between, they'll change the way you experience music. Producing high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz thanks to a new 50mm driver, they're ideal for DJ monitoring, delivering clear left and right channel separation as well as greater separation of rich bass tones and crisp mid to high frequencies.
Designed to be flexible and wearable for long periods of time, their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer. The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt. Don't worry about bumps and knocks during transport - these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They've even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test* to ensure they withstand whatever the tour throws at you.
HIGH-QUALITY AUDIO DESIGN
Never miss a beat as you listen in crisp, high-resolution sound. With superior left and right channel separation and a bass reflex chamber, they're ideal for professional monitoring.
Even on the road, your headphones will handle severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a strong construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test*.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, a world first for DJ headphones, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
These headphones are comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel.
SOLID, REFINED DESIGN
All the HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction. Choose from black or silver versions to complete your desired look.
- Excellent portability - A flat carry case designed to easily fit in travel bags protects your headphones from any damage on the road and provides room to store USB devices and SD cards.
- Various accessories included - The HDJ-X10 headphones come with a detachable 1.2 m coiled cable and a 1.6 m straight cable, plus an L-type mini-jack to prevent accidental disconnection.
- Replacement parts available - Easily renew the detachable cables and ear pads with replacement parts, (sold separately).
- 2-year warranty - Count on long-term, reliable performance from your HDJ-X headphones. A 2-year warranty has got you covered.
- Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Units: 50 mm dome type
1.2 m coiled cable (3 m extended length)
1.6 m straight cable
- Weight (without cable): 328 g
- Maximum Input Power: 3500 mW
- Output Sound Level: 106 dB
- Frequency Range: 5 - 40000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- 1.2 m Coiled cable (extended length 3 m)
- 1.6 m straight cable
- 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (threaded type)
- Carry case
Write Your Own Review
More from Pioneer