On-Stage SMS7650 - Hex-Base Studio Boom Mic Stand
PA SKU # ONS SMS7650 MFR # 12624 UPC # 659814720408
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 17 lb. Hex Base
- 40"-82" Adjustable Height
- 43"-79" Telescoping Boom
- Heavy-Duty Made to Last
- Includes Removable Casters
Hex-Base Studio Microphone Boom StandThe Hex-Base Studio Boom is the new standard by which others will be judged. It is equipped with 2 straight boom shafts for studio, project, or live work. The short boom is removable, while the primary boom arm slides effortlessly through the 1" square housing and locks with a tension knob. Boom angle adjusts with a 40-tooth clutch. The 17lb. patented base is a step above the rest as it provides a low center of gravity, giving it stability even when moved. Includes removable casters.
- Top-of-the-line hex-base studio microphone stand made from heavy-duty materials and built to last
- Extra long telescoping boom w/ solid steel counterweight and midpoint breakapart boom arm with 5/8"-27 threads allow you to attach the 7" mini-boom at shortened boom length
- 17 pound cast iron hex-shaped embossed base with removable casters provides a low center of gravity, giving it stability even when moved
- Solid steel machined lug with M20 threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection, while extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs
- 3 Shaft Design allows height adjustments from 40" to 82"
- Height: 40"- 82"
- Base Spread: 18"
- Base Spread with Casters: 24"
- Base Weight: 17 lbs.
- Boom Length: 43"-79"
- Mini Boom Length: 7"
- Threading: 5/8"-27"
- Base Threading: M20
- Color: Black
Write Your Own Review
More from On-Stage