On-Stage MBS5000 - Broadcast/Webcast Boom Arm with XLR Cable
PA SKU # ONS MBS5000 MFR # 12550 UPC # 659814125500
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 4 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Durable Articulating Boom Arm
- Ergonomic Three-Prong Knobs
- Quiet and Flexible Positioning
- Pre-installed 10' XLR Cable
- Vertical & Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5"
- Includes C-Clamp and Flange-Style Mount
Broadcast/Webcast Boom Arm with XLR CableThe MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. With the optional UM-01 Ball Joint and u-mount Snap-on Back Cover, the MBS5500 also makes an excellent hands-free tablet platform.
Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.
- Durable articulating boom arm
- Ergonomic three-prong knobs
- Quiet and flexible positioning
- C-clamp and flange-style mounts included
- Pre-installed 10' XLR cable
- Vertical arm length: 19.5"
- Horizontal arm length: 19.5"
- Total reach: 38"
- Threading: 5/8"-27
- Weight capacity: 3.5 lbs
- Construction: Steel
- Max C-clamp grip: 2"
Write Your Own Review
More from On-Stage