Neutrik NE8FDP-R etherCON RJ45 Right-Angle Feedthrough Receptacle (Nickel)
PA SKU # NTK NE8FDPR MFR # NE8FDP-R
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
16 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Fits any Standard RJ45 Plug
- Right-Angle Feedthrough Design
- Rugged Design
- Standard D-Shape Housing
- Nickel Metal Housing
- Includes Mounting Screws
Right-Angle RJ45 Feedthrough Receptacle, D Series, Nickel Housing with Mounting ScrewsRight angle RJ45 feedthrough receptacle, D-shape metal flange with latch lock, mounting screws included
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The D-Series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
- Right angle CAT5e jack for space saving connections on the rear
- Accommodates NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plugs
- Approved latch lock system
- Mountable from the front or rear of the panel
- Complies with CAT5e according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standards
- Title: NE8FDP-R
- Gender: female
- Contact resistance: < 10 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1 kVdc
- Frequency range: 1 - 100 MHz
- Insulation resistance: > 0.5 GΩ
- Rated current per contact: 1.5 A
- Rated voltage: < 50 V
- Transmission performance: CAT 5e
- Standard compliance: TIA/EIA 586B, IEC11801
- Insertion force: <= 20 N
- Withdrawal force: <= 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Panel thickness: max. 4 mm , 0.16"
- Wiring: Feedthrough
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Chassis shape: D
- Contact plating: 0.2 µm Au over Ni plating
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn8)
- Insert: PBTP 15 % GR
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Nickel
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0
- Temperature range: -30ºC to +80ºC
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik