Neutrik NA3MM 3-Pin XLR Male to 3-Pin XLR Male Adapter
PA SKU # NTK NA3MM MFR # NA3MM UPC # 7613187004797
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
29 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Pre-Wired and Ready to Use
- 3-Pin XLRM to 3-Pin XLRM
- Gender Conversion Adapter
Male 3-Pin XLR to Male 3-Pin XLR Gender Conversion Adapter
This Neutrik XLR Male to XLR Male Adapter has a tough, die-cast exterior housing that protects terminations. It also features latch lock connectors to prevent cables from being accidentally disconnected.
- Versatile, pre-wired and ready to use adapters to reliably interlock various connector systems
- Professional look and compact space saving design, based on the XX Series
- Rugged diecast shell for best reliability
- Title: NA3MM
- Connection Type: Adapter
- Contact resistance: <= 3 mΩ (inner)
- Dielectric strength: 1,5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ag
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: gal Cu/Ni
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik