Neutrik NA3FP 3-Pin XLR Female to Stereo 1/4" Plug Adapter
PA SKU # NTK NA3FP MFR # NA3FP UPC # 7613187006623
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
13 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Pre-Wired and Ready to Use
- 3-Pin XLRF to Stereo 1/4" Plug
Female 3-Pin XLR to Male Stereo 1/4" Plug Adapter (Tip, Ring, Sleeve Contact)
3 pole XLR female - Stereo 1/4" plug (Tip, Ring, Sleeve contact)
- Versatile, pre-wired and ready to use adapters to reliably interlock various connector systems
- Professional look and compact space saving design, based on the X Series (XLR worldwide accepted standard)
- Rugged diecast shell for best reliability.
- Title: NA3FP
- Connection Type: Adapter
- Contact resistance: <= 3 mΩ (XLR)
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kV dc / > 1 kVdc (XLR/Plug)
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Contact plating: 2 m Ag over 2 m Ni
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6) (XLR)
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3) (plug)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: gal Cu/Ni
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik