Neumann KMS 104 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone (Black)
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Excellent Vocals/Speech Transparency
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Effective Pop Shielding
- Without Off Axis Coloration
- Transformerless Output
Cardioid Condenser Vocalist Handheld Microphone - Black
The Neumann KMS104 is designed for crucial sound reinforcement applications. The microphone element and output electronics deliver the results needed for professional vocal capturing in concerts, presentations, broadcasts and more. The KMS104 features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes off-axis noise and feedback. High sound pressure handling eliminates noise and distortion while capturing transients and peaking signal.
- Classic Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Without off axis coloration
- Transformerless output
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Ultra durable, sleek, matte black finish!
- Transducer: DC-Polarized Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 150 dB, 0.5% THD
- Power Requirements: Phantom 48v +/-4v
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-Pin XLR-M Type
- Dimensions: 7 x 1.8" ( x 45.72mm) LxDdiameter
- Weight: 10.5 oz. (297.5 g)
- Neumann TLM 103 MT Anniversary Microphone Package (Black)Special Price $1,149.00 You Save $151.00 Originally $1,300.00