MXL V87 - Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # MXL V87 MFR # V87 UPC # 801813125399
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Low Noise Floor
- Great for Broadcast & Recording
- Includes Stand Adapter
- Includes Shock Mount
- Includes Pop Filter
Low-Noise Studio Condenser MicrophoneArtists and musicians are raving about the MXL V87, a low-noise, big body condenser microphone designed for the most critical recording applications. Engineered with a FET preamp and transformer-balanced output, the V87 provides extremely high levels of tone quality. This moderately priced mic provides a punchy midrange, full low-end and offers immaculate audio quality for both vocal and instrument performances.
- Solid-state mic that breathes warmth into vocals
- Outstanding mix of smoothness and clarity
- Very low proximity effect-great for up-close recording
- Excellent for acoustic guitars and pianos
- Great for recording R&B, pop and rock
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 8.5 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 66.5 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 136 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 190mm/1.66 in. x 7.48 in.
- Weight: 1.1 lbs/498.95g
- Metal Finish: Nickel plated
Write Your Own Review
More from MXL