MXL R144 Ribbon Microphone
PA SKU # MXL R144 MFR # R144 UPC # 801813136227
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Figure-8 Polar Pattern
- 1.8-Micron Aluminum Ribbon
- High SPL Handling Capability
- Distinctive Purple & Chrome Finish
- Includes Shock Mount
Small Studio Ribbon Microphone
Incorporating a Figure-8 polar pattern and a 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon, the MXL R144 offers breathtaking sound for vocal and instrument recordings and is an excellent microphone for broadcast applications. The R144 also performs brilliantly on acoustic instruments, strings, and horns and offers high SPL capability, outstanding side rejection and precise directivity.
- Perfect for a musician who needs a workhorse ribbon mic
- Mellow sound with a rich midrange and rolled-off top end
- Figure-8 polar pattern that captures instruments and room sound
- High SPL capability-ideal for horns and electric guitars
- Compact design that makes mic placement easy
- Type: Ribbon Velocity Microphone
- Ribbon Element: 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon
- Ribbon Length: 47mm
- Frequency Range: 20Hz -17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Sensitivity: -56 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1500 Ohms
- Max SPL for 0.1% THD: >130 dB @1 kHz
- Size: 47mm x 171mm/1.85 in. x 6.75 in.
- Weight: 400g/0.85 lbs
- Metal Finish: Purple and chrome
- Black Shockmount
- MXL Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Write Your Own Review
More from MXL