MXL 770 Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # MXL 770 MFR # 770 UPC # 801813086393
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Transformerless FET Preamp
- 30Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- Includes Shock Mount
- Includes Carrying Case
Cardioid Condenser Studio MicrophoneThe MXL 770 continues to amaze recording artists all over the world with its incredible price/performance ratio. Singers, especially rappers, love the 770 for its solid bass, as well as its upfront high-end. The MXL 770 even uses a high quality FET preamp with balanced output for a wide dynamic range. This is a perfect piece for seasoned pros or newbie musicians who want a quality condenser mic that won't break the bank.
- Multipurpose small-diaphragm microphone
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Excellent for vocals, pianos and strings
- Great for recording hip-hop and hard rock
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 59mm x 158mm/2.32 in. x 6.22 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/453.59g
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill
- Rugged Carrying Case
- MXL-70 High-Isolation Shockmount
Write Your Own Review
More from MXL