MXL 606 Condenser Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # MXL 606 MFR # 606 UPC # 801813149340
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm
- Handles 137 dB SPL
- Switchable -20 dB Pad
- Switchable High-Pass Filter
Small Diaphragm Condenser Instrument Microphone
The MXL 606 instrument microphone delivers the sound you are looking for when recording snare drums, high-hat cymbals, acoustic guitars, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more. Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold sputtered diaphragm capsule provides a clean and clear tone. The 606 also features a -20 dB switchable attenuation pad, low-frequency roll-off, and an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule for versatility in any recording application.
- Designed for snare drums, yet useful for all instruments
- -20db pad for higher SPL recording
- High-pass filter for removing unwanted low frequencies
- Extremely small footprint and easy to place
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid/Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 17 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 77 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 110mm x 23mm/4.3 in. x 0.89 in
- Weight: 0.25 lbs/113g
- Metal Finish: Silver
- MXL H-03 Hard Mount Mic Stand Adapter
- MXL 606 Mic Case Aluminum Carrying Case
Write Your Own Review
More from MXL