MXL 603 Pair of Instrument Microphones
PA SKU # MXL 603PAIR MFR # 603 PAIR UPC # 801813093353
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stereo Pair
- Mogami Internal Wiring
- Transformerless Design
- Includes Shock Mounts
- Includes Flight Case
Pair of 603 Instrument Microphones with Shock Mounts and Deluxe Carrying CaseDesigned with professional and working musicians in mind, the MXL 603 PAIR Instrument Microphones deliver the natural acoustic properties you need for overhead drums, piano, string instruments, and more. Sharing characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of the price, a transformerless design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound. The MXL 603 PAIR can even handle guitar amp recordings!
- Instrument microphone with a crisp, bright sound
- Transformerless design for a solid low end and an open top
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, pianos and strings
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy
- Small-diaphragm capsule that captures extra detail
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/-4V)
- Size: 22mm x 133mm/5.24 in. x .87 in.
- Weight: 0.3 lbs/136.08g (individual mic weight)
- Metal Finish: Silver
- Aluminum Flight Case
- MXL-41-603 High-Isolation Shockmount
Write Your Own Review
More from MXL