- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2-Conductor, 26AWG
- Small Diameter Cable
- Flexible & Easy to Use
- Spiral Shield
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
Yellow 2 Conductor 26awg Console Cable - Sold by the Foot
The copper conductors of all these console cables are made of famous NEGLEX OFC, hence we can recommend any of these with confidence for the highest quality wiring of mixing consoles, rack panels, and studio equipment.
Available Colors: Black / Brown / Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple / Gray / White
Standard Roll Lengths:
- All cables feature XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Served (spiral) shield provides easier cable termination and better sound quality than braided shield.
- Small size for space saving.
- Very flexible and easy to use.
- Ten colors available for easy identification.
- Same configuration as the core of our standard multi mic. snake cable series (EZID models).
- Additional drain wire makes wiring efficient, as it can be crimped by the same size crimp terminal, as the conductors.
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor: Details: 30/0.08 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.15mm(2) (#26AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.0 diameter (0.039")Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Core Colors: Red / Clear
- Drain Wire: Details: 7/0.18ASize: 0.18mm(2) (#25AWG)
- Served Shield: Approx. 58/0.10A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 2.5 diameter (0.098")Material: PVCCore Colors: Black / Brown / Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple / Gray / White
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 2.5kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.13W/m(0.040W/Ft)Shield: 0.035W/m(0.011W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 130pF/m(40pF/Ft)K1: 12pF/m(3.7pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz, 20C: 0.6H/m(0.18H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 20mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise: 0.1mV Max.
- Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 Price $34.99 Instant Savings $10.00
- PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 Price $63.98 Instant Savings $3.99
- Weller WE 1010 Digital Soldering Station Complete KitSpecial Price $134.99 Price $149.99 Instant Savings $15.00
- PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 Price $266.44 Instant Savings $46.45