PA SKU # MOG W2932 MFR # W2932-00 UPC # 801813013740
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
295 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Individually Twisted Shielded Pairs
- Rugged & Flexible Construction
- Easy Cable Identification System
- 26 AWG Conductors
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, superflexible and easy to use.
8 Pair EZ/ID Multipair Snake Cable (Studio) - Sold by the Foot
Standard Roll Lengths:
- Individually twisted shielded pairs, available in 2 to 48 channels.
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering.
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20C (-4F).
- Easy cable identification system:
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped.
- Outer jackets of each pair are colour coded by standard resistor colour code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs.
- Inner conductors are also colour coded based on the international standard resistor colour code. Each pair is colour coded by jacket and conductor colour combination.
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield. The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair.
- CL2 rated version available. Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement.
- No. of Channels: 8-ch
- Ov. Dia. (Approx. mm): 11.5(0.453")
- Jacket Thickness (Approx. mm): 1.2(0.047")
- Weight (kg/100m)(kg/328Ft): 18
- Maximum Length available: 506m (1,659Ft)
- Conductor: 30/0.08A (0.15mm(2)) #26AWG (30 #40AWG)
- Insulation: 1.0 diameter XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene)(0.039")
- Drain Wire: 7/0.18TA (0.18mm(2)) #25AWG (7 #33AWG)
- Served Shield: Approx. 58/0.10A Served (spiral) Shield
- Jacket (Covering): 2.8 diameter Flexible PVC (0.110")
- Identification: See core number identification table
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C
- Inner Pair Conductor: 0.13W/m(0.040W/Ft)
- Shield: 0.031W/m(0.0095W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial Capacitance Value)
- K0: 130pF/m(40pF/Ft)
- K1: 12pF/m(3.7pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.6H/m(0.18H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise (Hum Pick-up)*: 2.5mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz* (Inductance of the toroidal core: 595H): 0.1mV Max.
- Microphonics* Method: Stepping on cable: 50mV Max. at 50kW Load
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance at DC 125V, 20C: 100000 MW m Minimum
- Tensile Strength of one pair (26C, 65% RH): 274N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- Standard: UL13 CL2X 60C / UL 20002 AWM 30V 60C VW-1
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 Price $34.99 Instant Savings $10.00
PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 Price $63.98 Instant Savings $3.99
Weller WE 1010 Digital Soldering Station Complete KitSpecial Price $134.99 Price $149.99 Instant Savings $15.00
PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 Price $266.44 Instant Savings $46.45
More from Mogami