Mogami W2582 Heavy Duty Mic Cable (656' Roll)
PA SKU # WB MOG W2582656 MFR # W2582
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2-Conductor, 26AWG
- Low Cost High Performance
- Superflexible Cable
- Sold by the Roll (656')
- Black Jacket
2 Conductor 26awg Heavy Duty Mic Cable (Price Per 656 Feet)A specially developed high performance yet economical series of low impedance balanced microphone cables. These cables are small in size and special rubber - like PVC jacket is extremely flexible and exhibits good resistance to rough handling and abrasion.
High grade insulation material is designed to minimize heat shrinkage during soldering which allows easy termination to XLR type connectors. Available in both overall and individually sheilded types.
Here is an extremely limp and flexible cable for all types of audio/visual and industrial audio applications. XLPE insulation and a strong rubber - like outer jacket makes this cable ideal where a durable yet economical cable is needed.
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor: Details: 12/0.12 A
Size(mm(2)): 0.135mm(2) (#26 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.5 diameter (0.059")Material: LNXLPE (Low Noise Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Red / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 67/0.12A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0i (0.236")Material: Flexible PVC
- Weight per 200m Roll: 9kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.14W/m(0.043W/Ft)Shield: 0.003W/m(0.009W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 90pF/m(27pF/Ft)K1: 10pF/m(3pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 30mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 13,800 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 441N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 You Save $10.00 Originally $34.99
- PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 You Save $3.99 Originally $63.98
- PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 You Save $46.45 Originally $266.44
More from Mogami