Mogami W2368 Miniature Unbalanced Mic Cable (By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W2368 MFR # W2368
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
509 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Lavalier Microphones
- Strong & Compact
- 28 AWG Conductors
- Excellent Sounding
1 Conductor Lavalier SH Microphone Cable (Lo-Z) (Price Per Foot)Designed for excellent sound in a compact unbalanced cable. Special fillers inside the conductor yield mechanical strength that is much higher than any comparable diameter cable without any special contrivance. Part No. W2368 cable has the same structure as Part No. W2697 cable except for an unbalanced configuration.
- Available Colors: Black
- Standard Roll Lengths: 328 feet, 656 feet
- No. of Conductor: 1
- Conductor Details: 16/0.08 A
- Conductor Size(mm²): 0.08mm² (#28 AWG)
- Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.0Ø (0.039")
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Insulation Colors: White
- Served Shield: Approx. 38/6/0.08A
- Jacket Ov. Dia.(mm): 3.0Ø (0.118"): 4.0Ø (0.157"): 2.0Ø (0.079")
- Jacket Material: Flexible PVC
- Jacket Color: Black
- Roll Sizes: 100m (328Ft), 200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 1.5kg
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- DC Resistance at 20°C Inner Cond.: 0.23Ω/m(0.070Ω/Ft)
- DC Resistance at 20°C Shield: 0.10Ω/m(0.031Ω/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 350pF/m(107pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20°C: 0.3µH/m(0.092µH/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.05mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KΩ Load**: 1mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MΩ × m Min. at DC 125V, 20°C
- Flex Life**: 43,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 206N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20°C - +70°C(-4°F - +158°F)
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami