PA SKU # MAP SRSR428 MFR # SRSR-4-28 UPC # 656747069253
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Rotating Equipment Bay
- Full 19" Extension
- Provides Rear Access
- Removable Rack Frame
- Standard Front & Rear Rackrail
- Rear Cable Support
- 10-32 Threaded Rackrail
- 250 lb. Capacity with 4 Slides
- Black Powder Coat Finish
Specify an SRSR for easy rear access to equipment connections in millwork, cabinets and flush in-wall installations. Available with a 19" or 23" useable depth, the SRSR system extends and rotates 90º in either direction, making it ideal for smaller systems.
28 Space (49") Rotating Sliding Rail System, 300 lb. Capacity, 4 Slide
The SRSR-4-28 28U SRSR Series 19" Rotating Sliding Rail System from Middle Atlantic is a pull-out rotating rack system designed to allow easy rear access to equipment. It extends and rotates 90 in either direction, making it an ideal solution for smaller millwork and in-wall installations. Its detachable rack frame also allows for in-shop integration and on-site installation of equipment, saving valuable time in the field. It locks in place at 0, 60, and 90 to ease maintenance tasks. Ball bearing slides ensure a smooth rollout.
The rack is designed for use with 19" equipment and will support up to 300 lbs of equipment on (4) slides. A cable-management system ensures organization of abundant cabling. Standard hardware includes a locking device for maximum security. A wide array of accessories allows you to fully customize your cabinet to meet your needs, including a brush gasket to fill unsightly gaps that may appear between the rack and custom millwork.
- Removable rack frame allows in-shop integration and on-site installation of equipment
- Locks in the extended position for simplified equipment integration
- Rotating equipment bay locks in place at 0º, 60º and 90º for easy installation and servicing
- Self-centering mounting base makes it simple to align system within cabinet opening
- Rear cable support works in conjunction with rear rackrail for effective cable management
- Standard front and rear 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked spaces
- Solid Construction
Steel construction ensures years of reliable use.
A variety of accessories allow you to personalize your rack to meet your exact needs.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pre-Installed Washers
Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.
- Quality Guaranteed
Warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 3 years.
- General Info
- finish: Flat Black Powder Coat
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Usable Depth: 16.75
- Usable Height: 49
- Capacity Weight U S: 250
- Depth U S: 19.14
- Height U S: 52
- Width U S: 19.125
- Primary Package Weight U S: 56.6
- Rack Units: 28
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal
Write Your Own Review
More from Middle Atlantic
- CLEARANCE Middle Atlantic SBIT Square Driver Bit (2 Available)Special Price $2.50 Price $3.60 Instant Savings $1.10