Out of stock
Middle Atlantic SRSR-4-13 Rotating Pull-Out Rack System 13U
PA SKU # MAP SRSR413 MFR # SRSR-4-13 UPC # 656747043215
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Rotating Equipment Bay
- Full 19" Extension
- Provides Rear Access
- Removable Rack Frame
- Standard Front & Rear Rackrail
- Rear Cable Support
- 10-32 Threaded Rackrail
- 250 lb. Capacity with 4 Slides
- Black Powder Coat Finish
13 Space (22-3/4") Rotating Sliding Rail System, 300 lb. Capacity, 4 SlideSpecify an SRSR for easy rear access to equipment connections in millwork, cabinets and flush in-wall installations. Available with a 19" or 23" useable depth, the SRSR system extends and rotates 90º in either direction, making it ideal for smaller systems.
This SRSR Series 19" Rotating Sliding Rail System SRSR-4-13 is a pull-out, rotating rack system designed to allow easy rear access to equipment in millwork and cabinets. It extends and rotates 90 in either direction, making it an ideal solution for smaller millwork and in-wall installations. Its detachable rack frame also allows for in-shop integration and on-site installation of equipment, saving valuable time in the field. It also locks in place at 0, 60, and 90 to ease maintenance tasks. Ball bearing slides ensure a smooth rollout.
The rack is designed for use with 19" equipment and will support up to 300 lb. of equipment on (4) slides. A cable-management system ensures organization of abundant cabling. Standard hardware includes a locking device for maximum security. A wide array of accessories allows you to fully customize your cabinet to meet your needs, including a brush gasket to fill unsightly gaps that may appear between the rack and custom millwork.
- Removable rack frame allows in-shop integration and on-site installation of equipment
- Locks in the extended position for simplified equipment integration
- Rotating equipment bay locks in place at 0º, 60º and 90º for easy installation and servicing
- Self-centering mounting base makes it simple to align system within cabinet opening
- Rear cable support works in conjunction with rear rackrail for effective cable management
- Standard front and rear 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked spaces
- Solid Construction
Steel construction ensures years of reliable use.
A variety of accessories allow you to personalize your rack to meet your exact needs.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pre-Installed Washers
Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help.
- Quality Guaranteed
Warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 3 years.
- General Info
- finish: Flat Black Powder Coat
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- Usable Depth: 16.75
- Usable Height: 22.75
- Capacity Weight U S: 250
- Depth U S: 19.14
- Height U S: 25.75
- Width U S: 19.125
- Primary Package Weight U S: 67.9
- Rack Units: 13
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal
Write Your Own Review
More from Middle Atlantic