AKG PZM6D Boundary Layer Microphone
PA SKU # AKG PZM6D MFR # 3322H00010 UPC # 885038024798
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Hemispherical Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- Switchable Frequency Response
- Lightweight Metal Housing
- Fixed Cable with XLR Connector
SMALL BUT MIGHTY
Boundary Microphone with 12 Foot Mini Cable with XLR Connector, Phantom Powered
music-recording, on-stage and broadcast applications
The PZM6D high-performance hemispherical boundary layer microphone is designed for many applications, from miking full orchestras or individual musical instruments to security or teleconferencing, as well as film and video productions. A very small metal housing makes the PZM6D even more inconspicuous than the PZM30D.
Two selectable frequency responses (flat/rising) provide greater flexibility in mic placement and sonic character. The rising position delivers bright sound without boosting high frequencies on the recording console. The flat position provides a smooth, flat, high-frequency response for natural sound reproduction. The PZM6D provides a professional XLR connector on a fixed cable.
- Hemispherical polar pattern for intelligible pickup of sound from any direction
- PZM (Pressure Zone Microphone) technology prevents sound coloration from surface reflections
- Switchable dual-frequency response for enhanced flexibility in mic placement and sonic character
- Small, lightweight metal housing for mobile and studio applications
- Fixed cable with XLR connector for easy handling
- Polar pattern: hemispherical
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 150 dB
- Signal/noise ratio: 74 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 240 ohms
- Connector: XLRM
- Cable: 4.58 m (15 foot) black cable with XLRM connector. Model PZM6D has a 1.83 m (6 foot) cable.
- Finish: black
- Dimensions: 7.62 x 6.35 x 0.95 cm (3 x 2.5 x 0.375 in.)
- Net weight: 184 grams (6.5 ounces)
- Music recordings
- Houses of worship
- Theater, onstage recording
Write Your Own Review