PA SKU # MAC DLM12S MFR # DLM12S UPC # 00663961036305
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Class D 1,000W RMS Powered Subwoofer
- 2,000W Peak Power
- Generates up to 128dB SPL
- Frequency Response Down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Precision Digital Variable Crossover
- Flexible Connectivity
- Compact Design & Durable Construction
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM line is Mackie TruSource Technology. It's a potent combination of a brand new, completely unique, transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. Both full-range models feature the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range. DLM Series loudspeakers deliver unmatched fidelity. The key to achieving the amazing sound you desire from such a compact loudspeaker is simple. You need tons of pure, raw power. Each DLM model features a staggering 2000 watts of power.
12" Powered Subwoofer
The powerful Class-D amplifiers are ultra-efficient with optimum heat dispersion and ample protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night. DLM delivers maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to crank it up.
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12", heat-treated woofer with 3" voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (48 lbs. / 21.7 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Mackie