PA SKU # LOW JR410 MFR # JR410 UPC # 811859031820
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Single Cone Driver
- 15W Power Handling
- 10 oz. Ceramic Magnet
- For Paging & Background Music
- 170º Dispersion Angle
- Made in the USA
Commercial industry standard 4 inch (EIA 5 inch) high compliance cone driver is engineered to provide wide frequency response and wide dispersion for solid performance in paging and background music systems. The small size and broad-beam width of 170 degrees make it especially useful in rooms with low ceilings.
4" High-Compliance Speaker
Lowell Model JR410 is a commercial industry standard 4" (EIA 5") speaker. that features a 10 oz. magnet for high power handling and sensitivity. It includes a 1" copper voice coil, plated steel basket, and high compliance treated cloth surround and is specifically engineered to provide wide frequency response and wide dispersion for solid performance in paging and background music systems. It's specified for reliable performance in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications including offices, public buildings, airport corridors, educational and medical facilities. The driver's small size and broad beamwidth of 170-degrees make it especially useful in rooms with low ceilings. The loudspeaker frame is stamped 20-gauge steel with a zinc-plated finish to prevent corrosion. For versatile application, the speaker is available with a selection of factory-wired transformers and will fit all standard 4" ceiling grilles and backboxes. Models with a factory-wired transformer have the transformer mounted directly to the top of the magnet. Made in the USA. Meets or exceeds all applicable EIA standards.
- Industry standard 15W 4" (EIA 5") speaker provides clear, accurate reproduction of music and voice communications.
- Engineered for wide response and wide dispersion to provide even coverage with fewer drivers.
- Optional Transformer:
- TLM-572: taps at 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 5W (70/25V)
- TLM-470: taps at 0.5, 1, 2, 4W (70V)
- TLM-870: taps at 1, 2, 4, 8W (70V)
- Description: 4 in. 15W single cone driver with 10 oz. strontium ferrite ceramic magnet, paper cone and treated cloth surround.
- Frame: 20-gauge stamped steel, zinc-plated.
- Mounting Depth: 2.08 in.
- Mounting Bolt Circle: 4.69 in.
- Dispersion Angle: 170 degrees conical
- Frequency Response: 67Hz-16kHz (±6dB) and 53Hz-20kHz (±8dB)
- Average Sensitivity: 90.8dB
- COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in U.S.A. with global components
- Meets or exceeds industry standards
Write Your Own Review
More from Lowell