PA SKU # LIS LT8401 MFR # LT-84-01
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
ListenIR Transmitter/Radiator Combo
The new LT-84 ListenIR Transmitter-Radiator is the only product of its kind that provides complete, gap-less coverage in small-to-medium spaces. This advanced IR product is simple to use, cost-effective, designed to blend in to any environment, and offers twice the amount of IR power of similar products.
ListenIR Transmitter/Radiator Combo
A single unit provides twice the coverage than similar products, up to 30,000 ft² (2787 m²) with LR-4200-IR/LR-5200-IR receivers or 7,500 ft² (697 m²) with LR-42/LR-44 receivers in single channel mode, ensuring that the entire room has coverage without gaps.
The LT-84 is the first IR system for small-to-medium spaces when combined with Expansion Radiators (LA-141) that implement delay compensation-no signal cancellation drop outs, no matter what the cable length.
It is the only two channel Transmitter-Radiator with up to four frequencies; 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz, or 3.8 MHz, providing flexibility in the field and eliminating the need to purchase a specific frequency based transmitter-radiator.
In addition four (4) Expansion Radiators (LA-141) can be added for additional coverage, when mounted within 100 ft. (30.48 m) cable length from the LT-84.
A single CAT-5e cable carries both power and signal to the LA-141 Expansion Radiators making it a true one-cable connection.
Easy installation includes mounting hardware for wall, ceiling, or table mounting and a multi-lingual legislative compliance sign. Flexible frequency selection and input connectivity minimizes on-site installation hassles.
- The best, most cost-effective solution for secure assistive listening in smaller spaces such as; classrooms, courtrooms, corporate meeting rooms, and theaters.
- The only product of its kind that provides complete, gap-less coverage in small-to-medium spaces.
- This advanced IR product is simple to use, cost-effective, designed to blend in to any environment, and offers more coverage than similar products.
- One (1) LT-84 with a LR-42 or LR-44 ListenIR receiver covers up to 30,000 ft² (2787 m²) with LR-4200-IR/LR-5200-IR receivers or 7,500 ft² (697 m²) with LR-42/LR-44 receivers with more than twice the IR power with 1.49 watts of any product of its kind.
- Add up to (4) four expansion radiators (LA-141) for additional coverage, when mounted within 100 ft. (30.48 m) cable length from the LT-84.
- Flexible frequency selection of 2.3, 2.8, 3.3, 3.8 MHz in a single unit.
- True one-cable connection via single CAT-5e cable which carries both power and signal to the LA-141 expansion radiators.
- Flexible input connectivity of Mic, RCA stereo sum, and Phoenix line level summed on each input channel simplifies installation.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 1 dB) Line Input 63 Hz - 15 kHz (+/- 3 dB) System Specification (wireless end-to-end with LR-44)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70 dB (SNR) Line Input >60 dB (SNR) System Specification (wireless end-to-end with LR-44)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% (THD) Line Input <2% (THD) System Specification (wireless end-to-end with LR-44)
- Balanced Line Input: Mono Input. Two (2) Phoenix Type connector, balanced, + 4 dBu nominal input, +14 dB headroom, impedance 100k Ohms
- Microphone Input: Two (2) 3.5 mm (0.14 in.) Tip/Sleeve connector, -30 dBu nominal input, +14 dB headroom, impedance 4.4k Ohms, 5 VDC bias supply
- Unbalanced Line Input: Stereo/Mono Input. Two (2) Dual (RCA) Phono connectors, unbalanced, -10 dBu nominal input, +14 dB headroom, impedance 10k Ohms
- Power Switch: Three (3) position switch - Power OFF, Power ON-Indicator Lights OFF, Power ON-Indicator Lights ON
- Level Control Knob: Two (2) audio taper rotary potentiometer, counter-clockwise decreases input mix level, clockwise increases input mix level
- Carrier Frequency Selection: Two (2), four (4) position rotary switches (2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz, 3.8 MHz)
- Power Supply LED: Green LED on in-line power supply indicates AC power is applied
- Audio Level Indicators: Two (2) Green LEDs, two (2) Red LEDs, Green LED indicates Audio presence and Red LED indicates peaks in the audio
- RJ-45 Amber LED: Solid Amber indicates carrier is present and IR is being transmitted
- RJ-45 Green LED: Solid Green indicates power is applied to unit, flashing indicates unit has entered power save mode
- Number of Channels: Two (2) channels, Selectable carrier frequency
- Frequency Accuracy: +/- .005% stability 0 to 50 °C
- Transmitter Stability: 50 PPM
- Expansion Link Output: Two (2) RJ-45 connectors - Provides RF Signal and Power, CAT-5e cable 24 AWG, 100 ft. maximum cable length, two (2) LA-141s per output connector
- Modulation: FM Wideband, ±50kHz deviation max, 50 muS pre-emphasis
- Carrier Frequencies: 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz, 3.8 MHz, Selectable
- Power Save Mode: Carrier will shut off when no audio is present for 15 minutes on both channels to preserve radiator life
- IR Emitter Power: 1.49 W
- Coverage Area: 30,000 ft² (2787 m²) single channel with LR-4200-IR/LR-5200-IR receivers or 7,500 ft² (697 m²) single channel with LR-42/LR-44 receivers
- Power Supply Output: 12 VDC, 4 A, 48 W
- Power Supply Connector: 2.5 mm ID barrel connector, center positive
- Power Output: Two (2) RJ-45 connectors. providing Power and RF signal for up to two (2) LA-141 expansion radiators on each output
- Power Supply Type: In-line switching mode power supply, Listen part number LA-210
- Power Supply Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power Supply Line Cord: IEC line cord, North America Type B (LT-84-01), Asia and UK Type G (LT-84-02), Euro Type C (LT-84-03), Australia Type I (LT-84-04)
- Unit Weight: 0.8 lbs. (0.4 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.5 x 10.7 x 4.1 in. (3.81 x 27.2 x 10.5 cm)
- Color: Black with White Silk Screening
- Unit Weight with Power Supply: 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.54 kg)
- Temperature - Operation: 14 °F (-10 °C) to +104 °F (40 °C)
- Temperature - Storage: -4 °F (-20 °C) to +122 °F (50 °C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power Supply Compliance Marks: CUL, UL, CE, CCC, C-Tick, KC, PSE, GS, FCC, RoHS
- Standards: FCC part 15, ICS-03, CE, UL, CUL, C-Tick, CCC, PSE, KC, GS, RoHS, WEEE
- One (1) LT-84 ListenIR Transmitter/Radiator Combo
- One (1) LA-210 12 VDC Universal Power Supply/Power Cord
- One (1) LA-344 Flexible Mounting Hardware
- Two (2) Phoenix Type Connectors
- One (1) LA-303 Multi-Lingual Assistive Listening Notification Sign
- One (1) Quick Start Guide
Write Your Own Review
More from Listen