Lexicon PCM Native Effects Plug-in Bundle
PA SKU # LEX PLPCMRB MFR # PLPCMRB UPC # 691991014154
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- **Requires iLok2**
- 7 Effect Algorithms
- Hundreds of Presets
- Full Parameter Control
7 AAX/VST/AU/RTAS Effects Plug-insOnce again, our reputation precedes us.
Following the award-winning success of the PCM Native Reverb Bundle, Lexicon introduces a complete collection of the finest effects plug-ins available. The PCM Native Effects Bundle is the ultimate studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo or any other RTAS, AudioUnit, or VST compatible host.
With all the flexibility you would expect from native plug-ins, this powerhouse bundle delivers 7 Lexicon effect plug-ins - and with decades of legacy products to pull from - the PCM Native Effects Bundle includes the finest collection of Factory Presets available. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all of your audio applications, the PCM Native Effects Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
The PCM Native Effects Bundle is also available as part of the PCM Total Bundle
- 7 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.1; Mac OSX 10.4 - 10.10 PowerPC and Intel (32 & 64-bit)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW- independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
- iLok2 protected software (Requires 2nd Generation iLok USB smart key - not included)
- Pitch Shift
- MultiVoice Pitch
- Resonant Chords
- Random Delay
- Dual Delay
Write Your Own Review