K&M Stands 210/9 Professional Microphone Stand (Black)
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Best Selling Microphone Stand!
- Stable & Sturdy Steel Construction
- Boom Arm Telescopes from 18 to 30"
- Height Adjusts from 35 to 63"
- Telescoping Shaft with Ergonomic Clutch
- Long-Legged Tripod Base
- Portable, Compact, Collapsible Design
Byron BeagleyK&M 210/9 Microphone Stand In Black
Versitile, Tri-Pod Microphone Stand With a 2 Piece Telescoping Boom
This is the best microphone stand. The stand is easy to work with, precise in the set up and you can depend on it holding the mic in place once it has been set. Set it and forget it!
Professional Microphone Boom Stand with Telescoping Boom Arm - Black
The 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
The K&M 210/9 Tripod Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom is a height adjustable microphone stand with a 17.1 to 29.3" telescoping boom arm. This microphone stand offers sturdy support for live sound, theater, rehearsal, and recording applications. It features a clutch to allow you to raise the stand height from 35.4 to 63.2" and a 5/8" thread for mounting microphones.
- Boom Arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom Arm Length: from 18.11 to 30.315"
- Height: From 35.433 to 63.189"
- Height Adjustment: Clutch
- Leg Construction: Socket with foldable legs
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod Combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special Features: Stable and sturdy zinc die-cast base
- Threaded Connector: 3/8"
- Type: Black
- Weight: 7.5 lbs