- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Best Selling Microphone Stand!
- Stable & Sturdy Steel Construction
- Boom Arm Telescopes from 18 to 30"
- Height Adjusts from 35 to 63"
- Telescoping Shaft with Ergonomic Clutch
- Long-Legged Tripod Base
- Portable, Compact, Collapsible Design
Professional Microphone Boom Stand with Telescoping Boom Arm - Black
The 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
The professional-quality, heavy-duty black 210/9 Tripod Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom from K&M is a height adjustable mic stand with a 17.1 to 29.3" telescoping boom arm. The 210/9 microphone stand offers sturdy support for live sound, theater, rehearsal, and recording applications. It features a clutch to allow you to raise the stand height from 35.4 to 63.2" and a standard 5/8" thread for mounting microphones.
A more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm. Like the 210/2, the 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
- Boom Arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom Arm Length: from 18.11 to 30.315"
- Height: From 35.433 to 63.189"
- Height Adjustment: Clutch
- Leg Construction: Socket with foldable legs
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod Combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special Features: Stable and sturdy zinc die-cast base
- Threaded Connector: 3/8"
- Type: Black
- Weight: 7.5 lbs