PA SKU # JBL CSSH30 MFR # CSS-H30 UPC # 050036904711
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Excellent Voice Clarity
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 70° x 90° Coverage
- 70/100V & Low-Z Operation
- Built-In High-Pass Filter
- Highly Weather-Resistant
Power 15 Watt 30 Watt
The Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H30 Paging Horn provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the CSS-H30 is highly weather resistant (IP-65 rated) so it can be used in either indoor or outdoor applications. The focused coverage pattern allows the horn to project the sound a farther distance than is the case with wider-coverage paging horns. Typical applications for this product are public access areas, warehouses, factories, schools, recreational facilities, commercial buildings, distribution centers, civic centers, and other commercial sound and protectivesignaling systems.
30 Watt Paging Horn
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging.
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification.
- Focused 50° horizontal by 70° vertical coverage for long throw capability.
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability.
- UL-registered 30-watt multi-tap transformer, with 8 ohm direct bypass.
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage.
- Highly weather-resistant, with stainless steel bracket and hardware.
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 380 Hz - 6 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 50 degrees horizontal by 70 degrees vertical
- Included High-Pass Filter: Passive 350 Hz High-pass filter built-in to protect against damage from frequencies below operational range
- Directivity Factor: 15.8 (2 kHz)
- Directivity Index: 12.0 (2 kHz)
- System Power Rating: 30W (120W peak), 100 hours
- Sensitivity: (1W, 2.83V @ 1m) 108 dB, ave. 1 kHz - 6 kHz; 112 dB at 1.4 kHz
- Max. SPL: 123 dB cont ave. (129 dB peak), 1 kHz - 6 kHz; 127 dB cont ave. (133 dB peak), 1.4 kHz, 30W input, 8 ohm setting
- Nominal Impedance: 30W/70V, NC/100V tap: 167 ohms; 15W/70V, 30W/100V tap: 333 ohms; 7.5W/70V, 15W/100V tap: 667 ohms; 3.8W/70V, 7.5W/100V tap: 1333 ohms; 1.9W/70V, 3.8W/100V tap: 2666 ohms; 8 ohms at 8 ohm direct setting
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W, 1.9W; 100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W
- Driver: 38 mm (1.5") diameter with phenolic diaphragm
- Horn Material: ABS
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless steel powder-coated U-bracket (yolk) with 3 x 10.4 mm (0.41 in) diameter mounting holes, stainless steel exterior hardware
- Color: RAL 9016 (horn and bracket)
- Input Connection: 300 mm (12") pigtail to bare wire; entrance via watertight fitting; wire colors: red = positive (+), black = negative (-)
- Environmental: IP-65 rating per IEC529, salt spray per B117, stainless steel U-bracket and exterior hardware
- Safety Agency Certifications: Transformer UL registered per UL1876 "Isolating signal and feedback transformers for use in electronic equipment"
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 206 x 285 x 287 mm (8.2 x 11.2 x 11.3") horn; 224 x 285 x 287 mm (8.9 x 11.2 x 11.3") including mounting bracket; Depth excludes cable exit
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs (2.7 kgs)
- Included Accessories: Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Public Access Areas
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Civic Centers
- Other Commercial Sound and Protective Signaling Systems
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL