JBL CSS-H30 Paging Horn (30 Watt)
PA SKU # JBL CSSH30 MFR # CSS-H30 UPC # 050036904711
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Excellent Voice Clarity
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 70° x 90° Coverage
- 70/100V & Low-Z Operation
- Built-In High-Pass Filter
- Highly Weather-Resistant
30 Watt Paging HornThe Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H30 Paging Horn provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the CSS-H30 is highly weather resistant (IP-65 rated) so it can be used in either indoor or outdoor applications. The focused coverage pattern allows the horn to project the sound a farther distance than is the case with wider-coverage paging horns. Typical applications for this product are public access areas, warehouses, factories, schools, recreational facilities, commercial buildings, distribution centers, civic centers, and other commercial sound and protectivesignaling systems.
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging.
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification.
- Focused 50° horizontal by 70° vertical coverage for long throw capability.
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability.
- UL-registered 30-watt multi-tap transformer, with 8 ohm direct bypass.
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage.
- Highly weather-resistant, with stainless steel bracket and hardware.
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 380 Hz - 6 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 50 degrees horizontal by 70 degrees vertical
- Included High-Pass Filter: Passive 350 Hz High-pass filter built-in to protect against damage from frequencies below operational range
- Directivity Factor: 15.8 (2 kHz)
- Directivity Index: 12.0 (2 kHz)
- System Power Rating: 30W (120W peak), 100 hours
- Sensitivity: (1W, 2.83V @ 1m) 108 dB, ave. 1 kHz - 6 kHz; 112 dB at 1.4 kHz
- Max. SPL: 123 dB cont ave. (129 dB peak), 1 kHz - 6 kHz; 127 dB cont ave. (133 dB peak), 1.4 kHz, 30W input, 8 ohm setting
- Nominal Impedance: 30W/70V, NC/100V tap: 167 ohms; 15W/70V, 30W/100V tap: 333 ohms; 7.5W/70V, 15W/100V tap: 667 ohms; 3.8W/70V, 7.5W/100V tap: 1333 ohms; 1.9W/70V, 3.8W/100V tap: 2666 ohms; 8 ohms at 8 ohm direct setting
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W, 1.9W; 100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W
- Driver: 38 mm (1.5") diameter with phenolic diaphragm
- Horn Material: ABS
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless steel powder-coated U-bracket (yolk) with 3 x 10.4 mm (0.41 in) diameter mounting holes, stainless steel exterior hardware
- Color: RAL 9016 (horn and bracket)
- Input Connection: 300 mm (12") pigtail to bare wire; entrance via watertight fitting; wire colors: red = positive (+), black = negative (-)
- Environmental: IP-65 rating per IEC529, salt spray per B117, stainless steel U-bracket and exterior hardware
- Safety Agency Certifications: Transformer UL registered per UL1876 "Isolating signal and feedback transformers for use in electronic equipment"
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 206 x 285 x 287 mm (8.2 x 11.2 x 11.3") horn; 224 x 285 x 287 mm (8.9 x 11.2 x 11.3") including mounting bracket; Depth excludes cable exit
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs (2.7 kgs)
- Included Accessories: Stainless steel mounting bracket
- Public Access Areas
- Recreational Facilities
- Commercial Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Civic Centers
- Other Commercial Sound and Protective Signaling Systems
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL