JBL Control 24C Micro Ceiling Loudspeaker
PA SKU # JBL CONTROL24CMICRO MFR # C24C MICRO UPC # 050036904643
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- In-Ceiling Installation Speaker
- 4.5" Woofer, 0.5" Tweeter
- 150° Extra-Wide Coverage
- 30W Power Handling
- Smooth Frequency Response
- Paintable Trim & Baffle
Two-Way 4" Ceiling Speaker with Mounting Hardware - 8 Ohm (Each)Background Music Ceiling Loudspeaker
The Control 24C Micro is a compact in-ceiling speaker, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems.
The Control 24C Micro and Control 24CT Micro are compact in-ceiling speakers, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems. These speakers are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and specialty retail stores to professional offices and airports. Low distortion and a smooth, natural frequency response make the Control 24C/CT Micro ideal for medium volume business music systems as well as for the medium to low SPL segments of larger or louder systems. Low frequency output can be augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models. Similar mid/high frequency voicing to other JBL Control Contractor loudspeakers can, in many systems, allow for mixing and matching of models within zones without requiring separate equalization.
Installation of the Control 24C/CT Micro is quick and easy. The loudspeaker is packaged with the backcan, grille, support backing bracket and tile rails. In addition, optional new construction brackets are available. The entire installation can be accomplished without requiring access above the ceiling. A template is provided for marking the cutout. An innovative C-shaped support backing plate can be installed from below through the cutout to reinforce the top of the ceiling material. Tile bridge rails are included which can be screwed onto the C-plate to extend support to the T-channel grid in suspended ceiling installations. After the speaker is fitted through the cutout, it is held securely in place via mounting tabs which tighten onto the C-plate, if used, or directly onto the ceiling material.
The Control 24C/CT Micro backcan is made of formed steel and the speaker is suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL2043. An attachment loop is provided on the backcan for cabling. A seismic tab is provided as a secondary support.
The Control 24C/CT Micro trim and baffle are paintable to match any decor.
- Extremely wide 150° coverage.
- Smooth frequency response.
- 4.5 in (115 mm) woofer, injection molded graphite cone with butyl rubber surround.
- .5 in (12 mm) polycarbonate tweeter for extended response.
- Control 24C Micro is 8 ohms and handles 15 W.
- Shallow 4 in (100 mm) depth.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
- Frequency Range: 85 Hz - 25 kHz
- Power Capacity: 30 W Continuous Program Power; 15 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Rated Maximum SPL: Control 24C Micro: 98 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
Write Your Own Review
More from JBL