PA SKU # ATL SM82TWH MFR # SM82T-WH UPC # 612079187232
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 8" Woofer, 1" Tweeter
- 150 Watts
- Adjustable Transformer
- TRX Waveguide
- Weather Resistant
Color Black White
8" 2-Way Weather Resistant Speaker System w/ 60-Watt 70.7V/100V Internal Transformer - White
8" 2-Way Weather Resistant Speaker System with 60-Watt 70.7V/100V Internal Transformer - White
Environment-resistant SM Series loudspeaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure.
System components consist of a highly efficient woofer section and 1" exit compression driver frequency device. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the Atlas Sound TRX Control WaveGuide high frequency director. This design provides smooth, even sound coverage (65H x 65V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the Atlas Sound PolyGuard protection circuit.
The SM82T includes an internally mounted 60 watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications.
- 1" exit titanium high frequency compression driver
- All 1/4"-20 hardware inserts allow easy integration of "off-the-shelf" security hardware
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE - A constant directivity style high frequency wave guide system provides accurate, even high frequency coverage
- Compact, 2-way loudspeaker systems for exceptional performance in music and sound reinforcement systems
- Conforms to 100HR salt spray test per ASTM B117
- Highly efficient 8" HYCONET treated woofer
- OMNIMOUNT 20 series compatible
- POLYGUARDT high frequency circuit diverts damaging transient signals to protect the tweeter
- Screwdriver adjustable 60 Watt 70.7V/100V transformer for distributed sound applications
- Weather-resistant construction for year-round indoor or outdoor use: UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene, injection molded enclosure, powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware inserts Color matched heavy-duty zinc chromate plated and powder coated "C" Bracket (included)
- Height: 16-1/2" (41.91 cm)
- Width: 9-1/16" (23.02002 cm)
- Depth: 8-7/16" (21.43252 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.00 lbs (9.07 kgs)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Power Taps: 1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, 60
- Speaker Type: Surface Mount
- Dispersion: 65H x 65V
- Sensitivity: 92dB
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound