Ashly MX-206 Stereo Mic Mixer
PA SKU # ASH MX206 MFR # MX-206 UPC # 694970726864
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 6 Channel
- Rack Mountable
- Pad Switches Each Channel
- 6 Mic Inputs
- Stereo/Mono Output
- Stereo AUX (RCA) Input
- -20, -40, & -60dB Gain Switches
- Pan Control for Each Channel
- +48V Phantom Power
- 5-Year Warranty
Designed to be used by itself or as a supplement to larger mixing consoles, the MX-206 from Ashly provides superior audio performance in a single rack-space package. Equally at home in either fixed or portable installations, the MX-206 may be used anywhere where additional microphone inputs are needed. Typical applications include live sound reinforcement, broadcast, recording, and film/video production.
6 Input Stereo Microphone Mixer
The Ashly MX-206 is a rack-mountable six input channel stereo microphone mixer offering up to 84 dB of gain for distant mic placements or extremely low-level signals. Ultra low-noise, studio-grade integrated mic preamps are utilized. Each channel has a switchable 20 dB pad, a three-position sensitivity switch to handle microphones with different input sensitivities, and 48 V phantom power may be switched in for use by condenser mics. Every input has its own peak LED indicator. A separate Aux In volume control adjusts line level sources, such as a CD player or tape deck connected to rear-panel RCA inputs. Since plenty of headroom has been designed into the MX-206, even the loudest signals can be handled without distortion.
Output is monitored via two 5-segment, multi-colored LED meters, along with separate Peak Clip Indicators. The transformer-isolated XLR balanced mono output is capable of driving +24dBu into 600 ohms, and a separate TRS 1/4" output may be used either balanced or unbalanced. An Aux output appears on RCA jacks.
The MX-206 provides superior audio performance in a rugged and durable package. Backed by Ashly's exclusive Five Year Worry-Free Warranty, the MX-206 is designed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
- High-gain mic preamps with very low noise and distortion
- 48 Volt phantom power for use with any condenser microphones
- Auxilliary Tape/CD Inputs and Outputs
- Pan Control on Each Channel
- Distortion, Hum and Noise
- THD @ +20dBu, 20Hz-20kHz, input switch at -40dB: <0.05%
- IMD (SMPTE) @ +20dBu, input switch at -40dB: <0.02%
- Equivalent Input Hum and Noise (input switch -60dB): <-128dBu
- Residual Output Noise, TRS Outputs (All Levels @ min): <-100dBu
- Residual Output Noise, XLR Outputs: <-90dBu
- Master Level at nominal, (All Ch. Level controls @ min): <-84dBu
- Master Level and 1 Ch. Level at nominal: <-80dBu
- Voltage Gain (±2dB)
- Mic Input to Master Output, 600 Ohm load: 84dB
- Aux In to Master Output: 28dB
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz-20kHz: +0/-0.5dB
- Between any inputs or outputs (20Hz-20kHz): <-60dB
- VU Meters: Two 5-segment LED meters, 0VU = +4dBu
- Peak Indicators: Peak Clip indicator on each input channel and L/R outputs, illuminates 3dB below clipping
- Weights, Dimensions & Power
- Dimensions: 19"Wx1.75"Hx9.4"D (483mm x 44mm x 239mm)
- Unit Weight: 6.8lbs (3.9kg)
- Shipping Weight: 11lbs (5kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 30W
Write Your Own Review