PA SKU # ART SLA2 MFR # SLA2 UPC # 840402016359
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Extremely Low Noise
- 200 Watts/Channel @ 8 Ohms
- 560 Watts/Bridged Mono @ 8 Ohms
- Toroidal Transformer
- XLR & 1/4" Inputs
- Ground Lift Switch
- Silent Cooling System
- Multi-Way Binding Post Outputs
- 1U Rackmount Design
- All Steel & Aluminum Chassis
The SLA-2 is studio linear power amplifier capable of delivering 280 watts per channel (@4 ohms) with an incredible 10Hz to 40kHz frequency response. Compact single rackspace low noise linear design, the SLA-2 uses a solid steel chassis and toroidal transformer for added long term reliability. Stable down to 2 ohms, the SLA-2 can be bridged mono to deliver a full 560 watts into a single 8-ohm load.
2-Channel Rackmount Power Amplifier (200W Per Channel at 8 Ohms)
Ideal for any studio or installation application, the SLA-2 uses oversized convection cooling heatsinks and temperature controlled variable speed SmartFan technology to ensure quiet operation in any environment.
The SLA-2 has been designed to deliver in the most demanding audio applications. Housed in an aluminum and steel single space 19-inch rackmount chassis, the SLA-1 uses a proven toroidal transformer design for unmatched long-term reliability.
SmartFan Cooling System
The SLA-2 features SmartFan, an advanced, thermal dependent fan assisted convection cooled system. The SmartFan system is dependent upon the internal ambient temperature of the unit, and runs at high or low levels depending on the amplifier's cooling needs.
Multi-way binding post output with XLR, 1/4-inch and Euroblock inputs make the SLA-2 an ideal amplifier for virtually any studio monitoring system or fixed installation applications. A tamper proof faceplate is included for commercial installs.
- Toroidal Transformer
- 200 Watts per Channel @ 8 ohms
- 280 Watts per Channel @4 ohms
- 560 Watts when Bridged Mono @ 8 ohms
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz Frequency Response
- XLR, Euroblock & 1/4-inch inputs
- Tamper-Proof Faceplate
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System
- Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable All Steel Chassis
- Extremely Low noise, Discrete Linear Design
- Bridged Output Power, 16 ohms
- Bridged Output Power, 8 ohms: 560 watts MONO
- CMRR: > 60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Dimensions: 1.75"h x 19"w x 13.5"d
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Hum and Noise: > 100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 44k ohms (bal), 22k ohms (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V for full power output
- Input/Output Connections: IN: XLR, Euroblock (bal), 1/4" TRS (bal/unbal)
- Minimum Load Impedance, Mono
- Minimum Load Impedance, Stereo
- Power Requirements: USA 120vac 60 Hz 1000 watts (max) 1000 watts (max)
- Slew Rate
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms: 280 watts RMS per channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms: 200 watts RMS per channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion: > 0.05% (typical)
- Transformer Type: Toroidal
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from ART
- ART 9V AC Power Adapter$11.54