Focusrite RedNet D64R 64 Channel MADI-Dante Bridge
PA SKU # FOC REDNETD64R MFR # REDNET-D64R UPC # 815301013129
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
64-Channel Bridge between MADI and Dante Networks
64-Channel Bridge between MADI and Dante NetworksRedNet D64R provides the link between a Dante Ethernet-based audio system and any MADI / AES10 setup. D64R supports up to 64 channels of both coaxial and optical MADI interfaces and is completely bi-directional, allowing the use of any Dante components including RedNet's high quality interface products with a MADI system - or MADI components with a Dante system. D64R features a sample rate converter (SRC) on each input and output allowing interfacing between MADI and Dante irrespective of the sample rate at which either system is operating. Connect a Dante network to MADI-based digital consoles, computer cards, converters and much more. In addition to both coax and optical MADI interfaces, RedNet D64R provides Word Clock in and out. The D64R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality, with Ethernet and power supply redundancy. In addition, it offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor for a full 64 channels of I/O.
- Connects a MADI system and a Dante network seamlessly together. Connect Dante to digital mixing consoles, interfaces and cards that use MADI; or extend a MADI system with RedNet's versatile, superb-quality audio interfaces and connectivity - or any other Dante compatible devices.
- Built-in redundancy with dual locking power and etherCON network connectors.
- Supports both coax and optical interfaces - connect simply to any MADI equipment.
- Slave either the Dante system or MADI streams to an external clock
- Supports up to 64 channels of digital audio I/O at standard sample rates (44.1/48kHz) from a MADI system, 32 channels at 96kHz and 16 at 192kHz.
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on each input and output, allowing MADI and Dante systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates.
- Simple 1U rack-mount module with the classic red aluminium faceplate.
- RedNet Control and Dante software allow remote routing and control from the audio computer system via a software control panel - no hardware patching required.
Write Your Own Review
More from Focusrite