Emtech EJ-10 The Crab Multi-Input Audio Adapter with Telephone (Crab Box)
PA SKU # EMT EJ10 MFR # EJ-10
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Handle Virtually Any Input
- No Power Required
- Telephone Capability
- Volume Control
- RJ-11 Modular Jacks
- Phone & Phono Jacks
- Hum Switch
- Telephone Seize Switch
- Includes Nylon Pouch
- Includes Cable Assortment
The Crab - Multi-Input Audio Adapter with Telephone Capability (Improved Output)The Model EJ-10 is a multi-input adapter that accepts line or speaker level input from a variety of audio/video devices, including an analog telephone. It then inserts the signal into an existing PA or music system, while providing the necessary matching and isolation protection for the sound system.
The EJ-10 provides everything required to connect a telephone, VCR, phonograph, tape player, guitar , projector, PC , CD player, DVD player, radio or other audio source, to the microphone input of a PA system. no power supply Virtually any input signal can be accommodated, required including a speaker level input of up to10 watts.
The EJ-10 is a completely passive device, no batteries or external power sources are required for operation.
The EJ-10 features a volume control, RJ-11 modular jacks, phone and phono jacks, a hum switch, and a telephone seize switch. In the telephone line mode, the EJ-10 seizes the telephone line for continuous use. An assortment of interconnect cables and a nylon pouch come attached to the unit. Basic instructions and a block diagram are imprinted on the front panel. A complete instruction manual comes stored inside a pocket of the carrying case.
- Inputs: Unbalanced line level / Speaker level (1/8" & 1/4" mono/stereo phone, and RCA phono jacks. Telephone line - RJ11 modular jack in accordance with FCC regulation No.E8P51E71393-VP-N; Ringer Equivalence: 0.38.)
- Outputs: Transformer balanced, adjustable mic level (3' cable with male XLR plug. Telephone line uses RJ11 modular jacks.)
- Attenuation: Line levels = -22dB to -93dB, Speaker level = -53dB to 100dB, Telephone = -16dB to -65dB
- Frequency Response: Speaker/Line = 20Hz to 20kHz, Telephone = 60Hz to 3.5kHz
- Package: Aluminum case with a polycabonate overlay in a gray Cordura nylon pouch with zipper.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.0" x 6.5" x 3.0"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
More from Emtech