Out of stock
Eminence H2EA Horn Flare
PA SKU # EMN H2EA MFR # H2EA UPC # 876358000487
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Horn Flare for use with APT80
Horn Flare for use with APT80The Eminence H2EA 60 x 40 2" horn features durable cast aluminum construction and an exponential flare geometry that optimizes acoustical loading and high frequency efficiency. Although its mouth area requires minimal baffle space, the H2EA horn operates down to 700 Hz and provides excellent functionality when deployed in venues of any size. A 60 x 40 dispersion pattern maintains maximum directivity and gain, keeping the horn's coverage well-controlled and focused.
In addition to the aluminum horn body's high mechanical strength, its ability to couple to high frequency drivers thermally results in a measured 25F reduction in operating temperature. The utility of this heat sink advantage is especially obvious when using neodymium drivers, and results in improved reliability and reduced power compression.
Thanks to extensive FEA-optimized testing, as well as extensive listening evaluations, the Eminence H2EA reproduces its intended frequency range without coloration, diffraction effects, or distortion. Recommended for pro audio multi-way loudspeakers, stage monitors, and high output cinema systems.
- FEA-optimized aluminum design is durable and hi-fi sounding
- High gain design is ideal for long throw applications
- Tightly controlled directivity reduces destructive interactions between adjacent loudspeakers
- Heat sink property provides additional cooling to hardworking high frequency drivers
- Industry standard 2" throat, 4-bolt mounting for large format HF drivers
- Type: Exponential
- Throat Size: 2", 51mm
- Dispersion: 60 x 40
- Low Rec. Crossover: 700Hz
- Material: Aluminum
- WxHxD (in): 12.4" x 7.3" x 6.1"
- WxHxD (mm): 315mm x 185mm x 155mm
- Cut Out: 11.3x6.3", 287x160mm
- Weight: 4.9lbs, 2.24 g
Write Your Own Review
More from Eminence