Electro-Voice RE320 - Variable‑D Dynamic Vocal and Instrument Microphone
PA SKU # EV RE320 MFR # F.01U.120.616 UPC # 800549445689
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Variable-D Dynamic Vocal and Instrument Microphone
Variable-D Dynamic Vocal and Instrument Microphone
The RE320 is a professional quality dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing voice and a wide variety of electric and acoustic instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content and natural tonal performance. RE320's unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two ideal microphones in one body. One switch position delivers voice, electric and acoustic instruments with a lively, yet natural tonal response, while the other switch position delivers an "insta-kick" curve designed specifically for kick drums.
- Designed for Broadcast, Commercial Sound/Life Safety, Concert Sound, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Studio, and other applications.
- Variable-D proximity control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated hum-bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Neodymium magnet structure creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail
- Unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two mics in one Extremely durable build, fit and finish
- Case Material: Steel
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 49.2 mm (1.94")
- Element: Dynamic
- Finish: Semi gloss black
- Frequency Response: 45Hz- 18,000 Hz (voice/instrument curve)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz- 18,000 Hz (kick drum curve)
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ω
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.5 mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Height: 216.7 mm (8.53")
- Weight Net: 24.02 oz (681 g)
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice
- Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15" 2-Way 1000W Bluetooth-Enabled Powered Loudspeaker (Black)Special Price $449.00 You Save $100.00 Originally $549.00