Electro-Voice ND66 - Condenser Instrument Mic
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Clean, Crisp & Detailed Sound
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- -10 & -20 dB Pads
- 75 Hz & 150 Hz High-Pass Filters
- Includes Bag & Clip
Condenser Cardioid Instrument Microphone
A versatile small-diaphragm condenser with a locking pivoting head. Ideal for drum overheads, hi-hats, close-miked drums, acoustic guitar and piano.
The ND66 is a robust, high-performance small-diaphragm condenser instrument microphone. Its self-biased small-diaphragm condenser element is vividly responsive to the complex dynamic nature of percussive and stringed instruments, and delivers a clean, crisp and detailed sound. With the ND66’s exclusive locking rotating head, achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by merely pushing a button, rotating the head into position, then releasing the button to lock the head's position.
- Premium condenser element: Self-biased condenser element is vividly responsive to sound sources that need a mic which translates transient details very well
- Easy mic placement with locking pivoting head: Achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by pushing a button, pivoting the head into position and releasing the button to lock
- Clean, crisp and detailed condenser sound: Captures all details of percussive and stringed instruments
- Selectable -10 and -20 dB pads: Provides the necessary gain reduction to prevent the mic element from overloading
- Selectable 75 Hz and 150 Hz high-pass filters: Selectable HPF frequencies are strategically chosen to eliminate bothersome low frequencies from the signal path