Electro-Voice ETX-35P 15" Portable Three-Way Powered Loudspeaker
PA SKU # EV ETX35PUS MFR # F.01U.302.283 UPC # 800549769327
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2000W Power Rating
- 15" Woofer
- 6.5" Mid Bass
- 1.25" Tweeter
- Single-Knob DSP
- Integrated LCD and Front Panel LED
- Floor, Stacked, or Combo Pole Cup
- 8 Suspension Points
15" Portable Three-Way Powered LoudspeakerThe ETX-35P from Electro-Voice is a high-power three-way loudspeaker that is suitable for a variety of portable and permanent applications. The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, selective voicing, protection limiters, EQ modes, and a lockout mode that prevents casual changes to the system. The system performance is optimized via an LCD screen and the front LED indicates power, or can be configured to indicate limit.
The high-sensitivity transducers have been optimized for precise coverage and low distortion. The subwoofer is manufactured using composite cone materials, flux stabilizing rings, and thermal management, yielding lower distortion, smooth response, and the ability to handle high SPL. The high-efficiency DH3-B compression driver (tweeter) has a convex diaphragm driving a coherent phase device, thereby extending frequency response to 20 kHz.
The company's FIR-Drive (Finite Impulse Response) technology utilized the latest filter technology to optimize transducer linearity, and advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection. The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished with EVCoat. Designed for floor, stacked, or a combo pole cup installation, the speaker also features eight M10 threaded suspension points.
- Three-way loudspeaker that can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications
- Optimized for precise coverage and low distortion
- 2000 W amplifier and 136 dB peak SPL
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations (performance style, locations, and space)
- System performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
- Designed for floor, stacked, or a combo pole cup (insert and threaded)
- Eight M10 threaded suspension points
- Active or Passive: Active
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz to 20 kHz, -3 dB
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz to 20 kHz, -10 dB
- Power Capacity: 2000 W
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 136 dB peak
- Crossover: 700 Hz, 2.9 kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 15" (380 mm) SMX2151
- Mid Frequency Driver: 6.5" (165 mm) EVS-6C
- High Frequency Driver: 1.25" (32 mm) DH3-B titanium compression driver
- Coverage: 60 x 40° (H x V)
Material: 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
Grille: 16 AWG steel with powdercoat
Suspension: 8 x M10 suspension points
2 x XLR/TRS combo Line In
1 x XLR link out
- Power Requirements:
100~240V AC, 50/60 Hz
1.6 to 0.8 A consumption
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 18 x 17 x 40" (1023 x 469 x 426 mm)
- Weight: 84.2 lb (38.2 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice