Electro-Voice 635L - Interview Mic with Long Handle (Beige)
PA SKU # EV 635L MFR # F.01U.306.159 UPC # 800549780599
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Designed Specifically for Interviews
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Mic Element
- Linear Frequency Response
- Built-In Shockmount
Omnidirectional Handheld Dynamic ENG Microphone with Long Handle (Beige)The beige Electro-Voice 635L is a live interview microphone with an omnidirectional polar pattern that prevents the user from sounding "off mic," and works to eliminate plosives and other proximity effects using its built-in shockmount and pop filter.
Measuring 9.5" in total length, this extended handle length version delivers all of the sonic performance of the 635A, adding the virtues of a longer body length for ease-of-use, helping keep the reporter's hand out of the shot.
- Dynamic handheld ENG microphone
- Most popular news gathering microphone in the world
- Durable and roadworthy
- Four-stage pop and dust filter
- Internal shock absorber
- Beige finish
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 13 kHz
- Power Requirements: None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Open Circuit Voltage: 1.4 mV/Pascal
- Applications: Interview and Broadcast
- Case Construction: Zinc
- Dimensions: 9.57 x 1.42" (243 x 36 mm)
- Weight: 11.43 oz (324 g)
Write Your Own Review
More from Electro-Voice