Doug Fleenor RR-I-TB Rotor-Router Input Module (Terminal Blocks)
PA SKU # DF RRITB MFR # RR-I-TB
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Twelve Universe Isolated Patch Bay, Input Module, Terminal Blocks, Rack Mount
Twelve Universe Isolated Patch Bay, Input Module, Terminal Blocks, Rack MountThe Rotor-Router is a DMX512 distribution system featuring up to 12 inputs and an unlimited number of outputs. A system typically consists of an input module and one or more output modules. Both modules are 1.7"h x 19"w x 12"d and are normally rack mounted. A plexiglass security cover is included to prevent accidental switch changes.
NOTE: This product uses slew-rate-limited output drivers. Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables.
- Input module
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with 120 ohm termination resistor between +Data and -Data.
- Input connectors:
Gold plated 5 pin male Neutrik D-1 series
(3 pin or terminal connections are optional).
- Output circuit: EIA-485 transmitter with 60 ohm series (source) termination (DMX512 signals on a non-standard connector).
- Output connector: DB-25P.(male)
- Output module
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver. A termination plug is required if the output module is separated from the input module by more than six feet.
- Input connector: DB-25P (male)
- Output circuit: EIA-485 transmitter
NOTE: This product uses a slew-rate-limited output drivers. Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables.
- Output connectors:
Gold plated 5 pin female Neutrik D-1 series
(3 pin or terminal connections are optional)
- DB-25 pinouts
- input #: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- data - pin #: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
- data + pin #: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
pin 1 is circuit common
- Common specifications
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 1500 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts (208 - 240 volt optional)
- Size & weight:
1.74" high, 19" wide, 12" deep, 9 pounds
(19" rack adapter is provided).
Write Your Own Review