Doug Fleenor RR-I-TB Rotor-Router Input Module (Terminal Blocks)
PA SKU # DF RRITB MFR # RR-I-TB
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Twelve Universe Isolated Patch Bay, Input Module, Terminal Blocks, Rack Mount
Twelve Universe Isolated Patch Bay, Input Module, Terminal Blocks, Rack MountThe Rotor-Router is a DMX512 distribution system featuring up to 12 inputs and an unlimited number of outputs. A system typically consists of an input module and one or more output modules. Both modules are 1.7"h x 19"w x 12"d and are normally rack mounted. A plexiglass security cover is included to prevent accidental switch changes.
NOTE: This product uses slew-rate-limited output drivers. Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables.
- Input module
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with 120 ohm termination resistor between +Data and -Data.
- Input connectors:
Gold plated 5 pin male Neutrik D-1 series
(3 pin or terminal connections are optional).
- Output circuit: EIA-485 transmitter with 60 ohm series (source) termination (DMX512 signals on a non-standard connector).
- Output connector: DB-25P.(male)
- Output module
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver. A termination plug is required if the output module is separated from the input module by more than six feet.
- Input connector: DB-25P (male)
- Output circuit: EIA-485 transmitter
NOTE: This product uses a slew-rate-limited output drivers. Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables.
- Output connectors:
Gold plated 5 pin female Neutrik D-1 series
(3 pin or terminal connections are optional)
- DB-25 pinouts
- input #: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- data - pin #: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
- data + pin #: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
pin 1 is circuit common
- Common specifications
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 1500 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts (208 - 240 volt optional)
- Size & weight:
1.74" high, 19" wide, 12" deep, 9 pounds
(19" rack adapter is provided).
Write Your Own Review
More from Doug Fleenor