- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Home Run Cabling
- RJ-45 Connectors
- For DriveRack & ZonePRO
DriveRack Zone Controller: Break Out Box for Home Run Cabling
The Zone Controllers offer extended utility to the DriveRack and ZonePRO families. The nine Zone Controllers use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from zone source selection, volume and muting, to program or scene selection and fire safety muting. Wired with readily available and affordable CAT5 cable with universally accepted RJ -45 connectors at distances up to 1000 ft, the ZC Zone Controllers offer simple yet elegant solutions to the contractor.
The ZC-BOB allows "home run" or parallel wiring to the DriveRack and ZonePRO devices.
- Connectors: (2) RJ-45
- Series Wiring: Maximum Cable Length varies with number of Zone Controllers. For Example,Three Zone Controllers: 600 ft. Six Zone Controllers: 300 ft.
- Parallel Wiring using ZC-BOB: Up to Six Zone Controllers: 1000 ft.
- Parallel Wiring Cable: CAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 Ohm/M (Ohm/1000ft.) nominal DCR and rated VW-1 or higher.
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
- dbx RTA-M Reference Microphone$109.00