D'Addario EXL115 Electric Guitar Strings (11-49)
PA SKU # DAD EXL115 MFR # EXL115 UPC # 019954141288
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For 6-String Electric Guitars
- Nickel-Plated Steel Wrap Wire
- High-Carbon Hex Steel Core
- Distinctive Bright Tone
- Excellent Intonation
- Made in the USA
- One Set
Gauge Extra-Heavy, 12-60 Light Top/Heavy Bottom, 10-52 Medium Top/Heavy Bottom, 11-52 Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock, 11-49 Regular Light, 10-46 Super Light, 9-42
EXL115 is the popular choice for players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone.
Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock Electric Guitar Strings Single-Pack
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Preferred for their moderate flexibility and rich, full tone
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
Write Your Own Review
More from D'Addario