PA SKU # CRN XTI6002 MFR # XTI6002 UPC # 871015005478
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stereo Power @ 8 Ohms: 1200W x 2
- Bridged Power @ 4 Ohms: 6000W x 1
- Peak Plus Limiters
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- 3 User-Defined Fan Mode Controls
- In-Depth DSP Processing
- HiQnet Band Manager & System Architect
The Crown XTi 6002 Power Amplifier delivers up to 1200W per channel at 8 ohms and is an ideal solution for sound reinforcement, nightclub installation, bands, theaters, DJ applications and much more. The XTi 6002 offers highly accurate sound reproduction with very low distortion, perfect for music or voice playback. It has a switch-mode universal power supply so it can be used anywhere. It handles a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs for a high degree of system compatibility.
Two-Channel, 2100W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier
An array of serious control features are implemented and easily accessed via the included HiQnet Band Manager & System Architect software packages. Crown's Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection. There are 3 user-defined fan modes, adjustable EQ, adjustable crossover filters and much more.
- Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and fullspeed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
- Output Power:
3000W @ 2 Ohms Stereo (per Channel)
2100W @ 4 Ohms Stereo (per Channel)
1200W @ 8 Ohms Stereo (per Channel)
6000W @ 4 Ohms Bridged-Mono
4200W @ 8 Ohms Bridged-Mono
- Damping Factor: 20Hz to 1kHz > 500
- Input Sensitivity: 1.4Vrms
- Input Impedance:
20k Ohms (Balanced)
10 kOhms (Unbalanced)
- Gain: 32.9dB @ 1kHz, 8 Ohm Rated Output
- Frequency Response: (at 1 watt, 20Hz - 20kHz) +0dB, -1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
XTi1002/2002/4002: 100dB (A weighted)
XTi6002: 103dB (A weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5%
Input Connectors: XLR, one per channel
Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
Output Connectors: Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
HiQnet USB Connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
- Controls Front Panel:
Level: Two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
Signal Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when a very low-level signal is present at input (may be used for troubleshooting cable runs).
-10 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds -10 dB below clip.-20 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds -20 dB below clip
Ready Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
Clip Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
Temp Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under excessive temperature conditions
Power Indicator: Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Power Consumption: 15.3A; no more than 180W at idle
- Power Requirements: 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 16.2" (48.26 x 8.89 x 41.14cm)
- Weight: 24.0 lbs (10.9kg)
DSP Includes EQ, Crossover Filters, Delay, and Subharmonic Synthesizer
Protection for Short Circuits, Overloads, and Overheating
Write Your Own Review
More from Crown